Dollywood's Splash Country Water Adventure Park
Review Highlights
love the lazy river

best place ever, my husband & I went down the lazy river and love it, I loved every ride, make sure... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago

from $19.99
from $14.99
from $19.95
1,693 results
All reviews wave pool water coaster river rush fire tower wear water shoes big bear plunge water fun loved the lazy river all ages fast pass season pass wait times only complaint lots of fun older kids whole family something for everyone
Reviewed October 29, 2018

1st let me say I despise water parks. I don’t like squishing around ina wet bathing suit and plodding along barefoot. I’m not of fan of public pools and fast rides scare me. Even though I’m a weirdo like that, I still have fun when I go to Splash Country. It’s clean and safe. I can stomach some water park phobia to spend time with my friends and family.
Don’t forget your sunscreen. Lockers are available. Food on site.

Reviewed October 10, 2018

While we were visiting Knoxville in June, we decided to go to Dollywood's Water Park, which was a big mistake!
Waited until 3pm to enter the park because then the next day would be free. That is NOT the case and the front staff just rolled their eyes, acted as it was never that way we made it up, and then told us it has ended last year after offering that promotion for years. Since we already paid our $15 parking fee, we had to make the most out of our 3 hours in the park.
The walkways are burning hot and especially the ones you have to wait in line. And, did we have to wait in line!! We waited 80 minutes for RiverRush. We only had time to ride 3 other rides due to the looong lines before they thew us out of the park. The tubes and floats were filthy!! Extremely dirty with black smudges! Workers seemed unhappy with their jobs and were not friendly or helpful at all.
Splash Country was a waste on money, time and aggravation we would not consider even on a weekday during off-season!

Date of experience: June 2018
Pete O, Guest Relations Manager at Dollywood's Splash Country Water Adventure Park, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review after your visit this summer to Dollywood's Splash Country. It is always a pleasure hearing from our guests, and it saddens us when the experience you describe is unpleasant. I do apologize that our front gate team was unable to provide you with a solution for the discontinued After 3 Next Day Free Program. We did end that program at the end of our 2017 season as we launched a new customizable ticketing platform that allows our Guests to create their own experience at Dollywood and Dollywood's Splash Country. Your additional comments have been shared with our management team at Dollywood's Splash Country for them to use as they plan for next season.

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

We were there at the end of July and have never seen a water park ad clean as this one. The lines were not long and everything was perfect. The workers were just as nice.

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

We have a great experience at Splash Country every time we go. There are different rides from mat slides to tubing. There is a lazy river and wave pool for the little ones. It does get crowded sometimes, however.

Reviewed October 2, 2018

Very Kid friendly water park. Many attractions for small kids as well as grown ups. This place is worth exploring. Almost missed some hidden gems. The one ride we wanted to explore got nailed by a bad thunderstorm at the end of the day. Bummer!! DON"T FORGET WATER SHOES. The concreted get very hot!!!!

1  Thank Steve S