Dollywood's Splash Country Water Adventure Park
Review Highlights
Great Water Park

Took my Girl Scout troop this past summer and everyone, adults included, had a great time!!! Food... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
JennWinn
Warner Robins, Georgia
Water Park Done Right

1st let me say I despise water parks. I don’t like squishing around ina wet bathing suit and... read more

Reviewed October 29, 2018
KelAbroad

Recommended experiences in and around Pigeon Forge
from $36.99
from $19.99
from $19.99
from $22.45
1,692 results
All reviews wave pool water coaster river rush fire tower wear water shoes big bear plunge water fun loved the lazy river all ages fast pass season pass wait times only complaint lots of fun older kids whole family something for everyone
Reviewed September 6, 2018

The rides are great and a fun family outing... it was hot and this is just what we needed to cool down in the humidity... the rides were great the lines were not bad.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed September 5, 2018

No matter where you are at Splash Country, the place seems small. But there are a remarkable variety of things to do. And the setting is beautiful. The Dollywood people really know how to take advantage of their location in the mountains. I would think some people could spend 6 or 7 hours.
My one complaint about Splash Country is that the footpaths and paved areas of the park are downright painful. I've been to half a dozen water-parks and not one has used whatever Dolly used under our feet here. And water-shoes aren't the answer. You are not allowed to wear water-shoes on many of the rides; so you either constantly sit to take them off or put them on, or you store them away in an expensive locker. This was all bad enough; but then I started up a small flight of steps, and screamed in pain. Metal treads? Metal treads, on an outdoor flight of stairs open to the Tennessee sun for hours every day?? I thought I was stepping on burning coals. Another guest came to my rescue, literally pulling me up the rest of the stairs as quickly as possible. This new level of pain was all I could take. I soaked my feet in a nearby pool of water; complained to a manager about the stairs (which he claimed never to have noticed); and left the park early.

Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

Clean park with lots of slides & things to do. Kiddie park was nice too! Get there early to get a seat in the shade but that just tells you how many people love it!

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed August 29, 2018

Always love going to Splash Country. Its a place to relax and be a kid again. The slides are fun and the lazy river is very relaxing.

Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

If you like water parks you'll like this water park it's clean and it's fun, lots to do, fun wave pool, fun water slides, very nice staff.