Dollywood's Splash Country Water Adventure Park

from $14.99
from $19.99
from $19.95
1,688 results
All reviews wave pool water coaster river rush wear water shoes fire tower big bear plunge loved the lazy river all ages fast pass season pass wait times only complaint lots of fun older kids whole family something for everyone family vacation
Reviewed 6 days ago

Took my Girl Scout troop this past summer and everyone, adults included, had a great time!!! Food is expensive though.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

1st let me say I despise water parks. I don’t like squishing around ina wet bathing suit and plodding along barefoot. I’m not of fan of public pools and fast rides scare me. Even though I’m a weirdo like that, I still have fun when I go to Splash Country. It’s clean and safe. I can stomach some water park phobia to spend time with my friends and family.
Don’t forget your sunscreen. Lockers are available. Food on site.

Reviewed October 10, 2018

While we were visiting Knoxville in June, we decided to go to Dollywood's Water Park, which was a big mistake!
Waited until 3pm to enter the park because then the next day would be free. That is NOT the case and the front staff just rolled their eyes, acted as it was never that way we made it up, and then told us it has ended last year after offering that promotion for years. Since we already paid our $15 parking fee, we had to make the most out of our 3 hours in the park.
The walkways are burning hot and especially the ones you have to wait in line. And, did we have to wait in line!! We waited 80 minutes for RiverRush. We only had time to ride 3 other rides due to the looong lines before they thew us out of the park. The tubes and floats were filthy!! Extremely dirty with black smudges! Workers seemed unhappy with their jobs and were not friendly or helpful at all.
Splash Country was a waste on money, time and aggravation we would not consider even on a weekday during off-season!

Pete O, Guest Relations Manager at Dollywood's Splash Country Water Adventure Park, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to write a review after your visit this summer to Dollywood's Splash Country. It is always a pleasure hearing from our guests, and it saddens us when the experience you describe is unpleasant. I do apologize that our front gate team was unable to provide you with a solution for the discontinued After 3 Next Day Free Program. We did end that program at the end of our 2017 season as we launched a new customizable ticketing platform that allows our Guests to create their own experience at Dollywood and Dollywood's Splash Country. Your additional comments have been shared with our management team at Dollywood's Splash Country for them to use as they plan for next season.

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

We were there at the end of July and have never seen a water park ad clean as this one. The lines were not long and everything was perfect. The workers were just as nice.

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

We have a great experience at Splash Country every time we go. There are different rides from mat slides to tubing. There is a lazy river and wave pool for the little ones. It does get crowded sometimes, however.

Reviewed October 2, 2018

Very Kid friendly water park. Many attractions for small kids as well as grown ups. This place is worth exploring. Almost missed some hidden gems. The one ride we wanted to explore got nailed by a bad thunderstorm at the end of the day. Bummer!! DON"T FORGET WATER SHOES. The concreted get very hot!!!!

1  Thank Steve S
Reviewed September 22, 2018

They keep this place and pools clean. Love all the big slides and the staff is always friendly and will always help

Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

Spent the day here whilst staying in Pigeon Forge en route to Nashville.

The weather was great as were a lot of the slides.

The youngest two 13 & 18 thoroughly enjoyed the slides even the biggest in the park. The longest wait time on our visit was 15 minutes but I imagine that it could be a lot longer in the height of the season.

Certainly worth the visit. I would suggest you buy the top up drink offer as it’s saves money. The food is certainly mediocre but as no picnics allowed you don’t get a lot of choice.

I’m sure that the food is one area that could be improved with a little thought especially as it would make for a better customer experience.

Come on Dolly!!

Reviewed September 12, 2018

Family waterpark. Lots of areas of kids. Lazy river is very big so that is nice. Lots of seating and food. Beautiful location because it’s in the middle of nature. Well maintained. Clean.
However, keep in mind you are in the bible belt of the USA and people are very aware of what you are wearing and will pull you aside to ask you to change or cover up.
For the first time ever staff at a waterpark came to ask me to put shorts over my bikini bottom because it was “public indecency”
When I explained I was:
1. From Europe
2. Been to waterparks all over the world and never had a problem
The answer was “Yes ma’am but you’re in the South”
I was NOT wearing a thong but still they decided it was too revealing. There is no law (we asked) but they are a private company that can basically “make up their own rules”
I was pretty bummed because it was super hot and I had to be in shorts all day.

1  Thank LizInRoma
Reviewed September 8, 2018

A wonderful way to spend a day. There are so many rides there and all are awesome. It was really a day well spent. Would definitely go right there again for the next vacation. Awesome indeed as it can come. Lively and nice and absolutely mind blowing