“Awesome, & best guide EVER!”

Appalachian Outdoors Whitewater Rafting
Reviewed July 16, 2014

First of all, if you go, specifically ask for Tucker! He was absolutely AMAZING! Likes to joke around & make your experience a very best one! Even tho his jokes arent that funny ;) but thats beside the point. We didnt have to wait long at all.. We had the best time & the sights were breath taking. I do recommend one thing tho: if you do not have a waterproof camera, purchase one when you go to the counter before your trip. We didnt & we regret it :( Without a doubt, those pictures will be the best from your whole trip because there are some beautiful sights! :)

4  Thank kmcortez
There are newer reviews for Appalachian Outdoors Whitewater Rafting

Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

I was 4 months pregnant and they let me ride. When we booked the trip I was not pregnant so we couldn't get our money back. I am glad they didn't. The ride on the upper rapids was awesome! Our guide braced me down when he knew it would be a rough one. And the best part I didn't have to row the boat then all the sudden our guide stopped and pushed everyone off the boat but me :-) awesome experience!

3  Thank Kerriecherry
Reviewed June 9, 2014

We went last Tuesday, our guide was Birdman! And he was probably the best guide EVAR! went with our group perfectly! (BUB! GUY! ) skillfully kept us from flipping the raft! Geat guy overall! Great view of the Mountains, and an interesting river rush!
Keep it up Birdman!

2  Thank Dupps
Reviewed May 31, 2014

This was the first time me and my wife went whitewater rafting. And it was real fun! We did the upper and lower levels on the same day. I must say the guides knew exactly what they were doing and every inch of the river. Lovely,quiet location as well.

3  Thank Laxman1980
Reviewed August 4, 2013

My guide was Tucker. He was a really fun guide to have! My friend & I would mess with him the whole time because I sat in front of him & my friend sat next to me. We decided that tucker sounded like Nan tucket so we called him that. He would say not so funny jokes & would tell us stories. He was overall an awesome guide. I'm gonna sign this by what he called us. Haha. ~ girl in the blue shirt. Thanks again Tucker!

3  Thank Karsynnn