Open today: 9:30 AM - 11:00 PM

from $14.99
from $19.99
from $19.95
1,023 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 4 days ago

This is a boat ride on rails that has a lot of dinos jumping out at you. It is dark inside so you never see it coming. The kids love it and they get a little water sprayed on them.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

This place really isn’t bad if your kids are young. I’d say around 5-10. After that it’s really boring. It is only 10 minutes. My son is almost 5 and he wanted to go so bad. We got in there and he was scared but man we laughed out tales off at him. My daughter is 2 and wanted to go again. Go figure lol. So, it’s great if the parents want to laugh there tales off at their kids. Price is 14.99 for adults and 4.99 for kids. Hope this helps with trying to figure things out.

Reviewed October 10, 2018

This is the biggest tourist trap I have ever seen. We got in for free because of exchange program but if I had to pay for it I would have been extremely upset. Don't waste your hard earned money.

1  Thank glennward54
Reviewed October 2, 2018

i like it except for the fact that its kinda too dark. I get that they are trying to make it kinda scary but when the entertainment (dinosaurs) comes up they should add more lights around.
i loved the last part were it lifts the boat up!!

2  Thank Cristina S
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

My 7 year old and I were the only ones on the boat, he loved it but I was very uneasy , it is very dark in there, at some points you can’t see anything until the boat stops and a dinosaur scene lights up. I just kept thinking the whole time, what if someone is hiding back here and I cannot believe they don’t have a guide with you on the boat. For the two of us it was right at $30, a little pricey but what in the mountains isn’t anymore..

Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

I have to defend this fantastic so bad it’s good attraction. If you are fan of old school cheesy dark rides this is the attraction for you. For all the bad reviewers take the stick out of your a$$. Yes the animatronics are outdated but that is the charm of this roadside attraction. Attractions like this are what road trips are for. It’s a piece of good ole American fun. For the Disney fanatics that want to whine that this ride it not to those standards; look at the original fantasy land dark rides. They are just as bad, but that’s the point. Go have a good time and laugh!!!! P.S if you love pterodactyls this is the rose for you. The creator of this ride must have had a love for them as a child haha

7  Thank emfan02
Reviewed September 16, 2018

I know this place gets some bad reviews but we had fun. Don't go in expecting to learn any dinosaur facts. Just expect some silly and really cheesy fun. If you are on a budget then forget about it. The ticket price is really expansive.

1  Thank Blake1970
Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

Place is so out dated , needs to be turned into another dinner and show. Don’t waste your time or your money

1  Thank tonysautorepairlex
Reviewed September 13, 2018

This is a ride that if you're expecting disney quality anamatronics don't go. It's very old and alot of the dinos aren't in good shape but man is it TERRIFYING. I loved it personally, the decrepit look of all the animatronics adds to the pitch black-ness and screamingly loud music. I personally do not feel this is a kid friendly attraction as it genuinely terrified us four adults (especially the ending) BUT if you're a love of animotronics this is something you don't want to miss!! Also if you sit on the left hand side of the boat, you will get wet!!

Reviewed September 11, 2018

Where to begin? I spent nearly $16 on this tourist trap where a third of the dinosaurs weren't even lit, the ones that were lit were of questionable scientific accuracy, and I constantly thought the boat had broken down. But I loved every minute of it.

It's like they built this ride when Jurassic Park came out in the 90s and haven't maintained it since then. As a lover of things that are "so bad they're good," I had a ball. If you're expecting a sophisticated experience, stay away. It's super expensive and not worth it.

One warning: It's pitch black in there, the dinosaurs suddenly jump out very close to the boat, and it's extremely loud. I'm in my 30s and I was terrified the entire time. Can't imagine how kids do it.

1  Thank Hank S