“The employees match the ride”

Jurassic Jungle Boat Ride
Texas
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“The employees match the ride”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

This was just...ridiculous. Don't go unless you have young children that just don't know any better. We almost took a picture of the employees at the ticket window because it told the story. They just stood there...bored...no emotion...no smile...nothing. In fact, we wondered if the young girls were even alive. That, right there, describes this ride. Half of the stuff didn't work. One dinosaur look like it was having a fit of some sort...jerking around and almost fell over. One wall had two big "dinosaur eyes" but one was just a white eye...because it was broken. Not all lights worked. At the end, the boat raised up in the air, and nothing happened. Like I said...half was broken. This is NOT Disney...and more along the lines of a traveling circus. It needs MAJOR attention. Way overpriced and I wish we could get our money...and our time back!!!!!!

3 Thank cllakegrl

Houston, Texas
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Find another adventure”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

This adventure is a boat ride through Jurassic park with dinosaurs. The boat had problems going sometimes, The dinosaurs were so worn that you could see the machinery, the lights were either not working or they were not camouflaged very well. Sometimes things went by that you missed because the light for it was out. We heard sounds but nothing was there.
This ride has seen better days and July, 2013 is not it.

1 Thank Masvacation
New Orleans, Louisiana
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Horrible waste of money”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Let me start off by saying that when we arrived to this place we were all excited to go on this ride. There was fake people on top a fake mountain with moving dinosaurs and you think to yourself this is going to be really cool. We got in line to pay for our tickets and it came to 53 dollars for two adults and two children, so then I asked the man if the ride went fast and he said yes very fast. So we finally get up front of the ride line and get on the ride only to find ourselves in the dark with a bunch of fake dinosaurs flying from the ceiling and the ride only went two miles per hour. Totally disappointed by this point and wanted my money back, but i knew that wasn't going to happen. Then by the end of the ride the boat lifted up like it was going to have a drop at the end only to discover that the ride was over! My kids were upset and so were we and I will never go to this place and ride their ride again! I have better things to waste 53 hard earned dollars on!

Visited June 2013
Tennyson, Indiana
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Alright if you've got time or money to burn”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

This looked entertaining, so we stopped while spending a night in Pigeon Forge. When I asked the attendant if it was lame and his answer was that it was a matter of opinion, I should have just walked away. It's a 10 minute boat ride through a "jungle" of broken mechanical dinosaurs. I'd only recommend this if you've got small children that absolutely love dinosaurs. In that case, I think it's probably great. But not too young- there was a small child on the boat with us that was terrified.

Detroit, Michigan
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Not worth the money!”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Long line, 10 minute "boat" ride through a Jurassic jungle. Outdated and stuff was broken. Semi-entertaining, but at $50 for 10 minutes, definitely not worth it. You will probably get a little wet as a few dinosaurs squirt water at you. Pass on this one, unless you have some money to burn, or the kids really like dinosaurs.