“waste of money”

16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“waste of money”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Unless your between the age of 3 and 8 yrs old this is not worth the money. Old run down,corny,boring we couldn't wait to get off the ride.

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Slow and scarey”
Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

I've been up to pigeon forge several times and always joked around about going on this ride, well today my husband, my 2yr old went on the ride. I thought it would be corny and fun, not scared. My son started crying so my husband covered his eyes the remainder of the ride. The rest of the ride was full of cheap rubber dinosaurs which were slow to move and extremely loud roars and annoying squeals. I could see the machines the dinosaurs were moving on, but even I was a little scared. The only crowd I would recommend this to is teenagers.

Visited April 2013
“Way to expensive and boring!”
Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

The cost for this attraction is WAY to high. The ride is nothing but cheesy. I would not spend my hard earned money on this attraction again. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY! To many other places to go that are worth your money like wonder works magic show. Or the Wax Museum etc..

Visited May 2012
DOVER
132 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 240 helpful votes
“Expensive and not worth it!”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

For 3 of us, it was 42.00, the ride lasted 5 minutes, slow, dark and boring, outside looks neat, save your money!

3 Thank CAROL L
Knoxville, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Rude Rude Rude”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

The cost for two people was $31 for a 5 minute boat ride which is ridiculous. The cashier was very rude to everyone that approached the desk. He cut us off while we talking serveral times and made alot of rude comments. Then as we decided that we didn't won't to give the cashier our money especially if he was going to be rude a customer that was leaving came and gave this cashier a piece of his mind. So glad he did that because he deserve to be put in his place for treating people the way he did. The empty parking lot should have been a clue for us. If you like being treating bad and getting over charged for a boat ride then this is the place for you. If you like good customer service and reasonable prices then go else where.

3 Thank consumer31