“Great Restaurant!”
Review of Bullfish Grill

Bullfish Grill
Ranked #18 of 184 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: At Bullfish Grill, we specialize in our namesake. Bullfish proudly serves aged Grand Champion Angus Beef. Seafood is delivered daily, offering you the freshest selections available. We carry only the finest wines, lagers and ales to compliment our fresh seafood and hand-cut steaks. No bull, just great food. Voted Pigeon Forge's Best Restaurant!
Reviewed May 25, 2007

My husband and I visited Bullfish once in 2006 and once in 2007 while vacationing in Pigeon Forge, TN (both times the week before Memorial Day). Each time has offered us great service and food. The first time I had the Prime Rib and it was very memorable. This year I had the swordfish with the lemon butter sauce. The swordfish was excellent, but I was not too keen on the lemon butter sauce as it was not that tasty. It was bland and a bit greasy. My husband had the Sirloin and ate every bit of it, which is saying alot, because he disects his steak to find any bit of fat or grissle. This was the only place in all of Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge that he ate the entire steak without any scraps! Anyways.....I reccomend this restaurant to anyone who's craving steak or seafood. The bread that they serve before your meal is wonderfully fresh. The salads are very fresh and tasty. We were sat immediately both times we visited. The restrooms were clean and the service was great.
Oh yea! We had a great apetizer during our second visit. It was the Sweet and Spicy Shrimp, which had a great fresh taste with a little kick. I hope you find this review helpful :)

3  Thank jjtkicks
Write a ReviewReviews (2,742)

Reviewed April 18, 2007

Food was very good. Our server spoke broken English, but that is to be expected with all the European kids who work in Pigeon Forge. A little pricey, but not too bad.

Reviewed April 6, 2007

After reading all the glowing reviews we could not wait to go here for dinner on our last visit in March 2007.....it did not live up to the reputation. We went on a weekday around 4:30 and it was not busy at all....we were seated promptly, order taken right away...salads and bread came....both were very good.....then our entrees came.....hubby had ribeye steak and I had the pork chop. Hubbys steak was grisly and fatty and bland.....no flavor at all.....my pork chop was dry and bland also. We could not eat without A1 and ketchup to drown them in, by the time we got the servers attention to get them the meats were cold. My side order was wrong also, I ordered sweet potato and got broccoli, which I could not eat without butter..so it got cold too. When the manager came by and asked how our meal was, we said not good.....he offered to get us something else from the kitchen, but we did not have the time to wait. He did not offer to discount our bill. We probably won't eat there again, too pricey for bad food.

4  Thank Mctravelers
Reviewed April 2, 2007

Our family has spent our vacations in Pigeon Forge for last 4 years, and it takes restaurant like "BullFish Grill" to keep us coming back. This year we went there on the 30th of March, it was Friday and the place was packed! We had to wait for about 30 minutes to get a table but it was totally worth it. We got a nice, spacious table next to a fireplace. I ordered fillet medallions - and it may have been the best meal I have ever had - the fillet was cooked perfectly to my order and the sauces were simply delicious, my wife got parmesan grouper and she was impressed as well. The atmosphere of the restaurant is very pleasant with just the right music. I was really impressed with the level of cooperation among the staff - this is the first restaurant where my table was visited by two different managers, first he got us a refill of sweet tea and then the other manager checked on us after we got our food to make sure everything was cooked right - I must admit, I did feel important :) Great food, great service, great restaurant, Bullfish Grill is a must on your trip to Pigeon Forge. Scott Fisher.

6  Thank ScottFisher
Reviewed March 26, 2007

Based on the reviews here, we went to Bullfish. Sevice was prompt and waiter pleasant and friendly. I had the fried green tomatoes topped with goat cheese on a bed a greens and reduced basalmic vinegar. The dish was good, but there was way too much basalmac vinegar on the greens and overpowered the tomatoes. Still, I would order it again. My entree was talipia with the citris something sauce and the sauce was all over the fish, too much of it. I would order it on the side. Again, the sauce over powered the fish. My sister had the ribs and she and my husband enjoyed them although they were not the fall off the bone type of rib. My husband had a steak which was cooked well and he enjoyed it. I will definitely go back when visiting Pigeon Forge.

1  Thank jcgcentralvirginian