“Fast friendly service”
Review of Bullfish Grill

Bullfish Grill
Ranked #26 of 173 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: Steakhouse, American, Grill
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: At Bullfish Grill, we specialize in our namesake. Bullfish proudly serves aged Grand Champion Angus Beef. Seafood is delivered daily, offering you the freshest selections available. We carry only the finest wines, lagers and ales to compliment our fresh seafood and hand-cut steaks. No bull, just great food. Voted Pigeon Forge's Best Restaurant!
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
“Fast friendly service”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Quick wait for table. Saturday night around 745 pm. Waitress came, took drink order and answered our questions. It was my sons 15th bday so we casually mentioned that. Food came out within about 10 mins. My ribs had a lot of fall off the bone meat and the sauce was flavorful but not overbearing. I'd consider myself a mildly picky eater by the way. Fries were good but not super fresh. Should've gotten baked potato. Cole slaw tasty. My fav cole slaw is KFC's as a guide. Son got 12 oz prime rib medium rare. It was perfectly pink all the way through. Maybe a touch of red in middle but he gobbled it down so quickly it was hard to tell. They let him substitute a crock of French onion soup for salad (he had initially ordered the bowl). No extra charge. His broccoli looked good. A little bit of butter on it. The only thing he would've liked different was the strength of the au jus. It was ok. Now, let me tell you about the bread! Sea salt on crust but not overpowering. Sourdough bread. Butter nice and soft so you can actually spread it. We ate 2 baskets (3 pieces/basket). My son was dipping that in his au jus. I told the waitress I could've just eaten bread and water for dinner. Now for his bday. No obnoxious singing or hat wearing. She brought out a full piece of their chocolate mousse cake. $5.99. On the bill you could see where she dropped the charge so it was free! I love the word free :-). It was a nice experience. We will go back. Getting the ribeye next time.

Visited July 2014

Charleston, West Virginia
“One of the best restaurants in Pigeon Forge”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

While staying in Pigeon Forge, my husband and I decided to try Bullfish Grill after seeing it from the Parkway. It looked like it might be a nice restaurant and something different from the many chain restaurants we have at home. We were definitely impressed!! We were seated right away and greeted immediately by our waitress. We enjoyed the ambiance as well. Everything we ate was delicious from the bread, fried green tomato appetizer, salads, and entrees. I had the special which consisted of a 6oz filet with crab sauce over asparagus and it was one of the best meals I have ever had. My husband also enjoyed his steak and cheese grits. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a great meal!

1 Thank Samantha S
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and great service”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

This was our first dining experience at this restaurant and the service was exceptional and the food was delicious. We also had never-ending refills on ice tea and coca cola.

• Visited July 2014
“Excellent food, great price, worth the wait.”
Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

The food was cooked perfectly and came out looking beautiful! Service was extremely polite and friendly. The only issue was the food did take a bit long to come out. However it was very very worth the wait.

If you are looking for a filling meal to get your day started come check them out!

Sebring, Florida
“Always a good meal”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Went to Bullfish today for the second time. We went here last summer and couldn't wait to come back. The food and service were wonderful last year and I am happy to say that nothing has changed. My wife and I had the Low Country Shrimp and Grits. This is an infusion of many different flavors that you don't find in too many restaurants outside of Charleston/Savannah. You just have to give it a try. My children had the ribs and the other had the fish and chips from the kids menu. I tasted both and the ribs were fall off the bone delicious. The fish was hand battered and tasted great. The service was 5 stars. The waitress was constantly checking on us and was happy to take care of any request. I can't wait until my next trip to Pigeon Forge so that we can go here again.