“Excellent Choice for Seafood”
Review of Bullfish Grill

Bullfish Grill
Ranked #26 of 173 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: Steakhouse, American, Grill
Good for: Business meetings, Kids, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: At Bullfish Grill, we specialize in our namesake. Bullfish proudly serves aged Grand Champion Angus Beef. Seafood is delivered daily, offering you the freshest selections available. We carry only the finest wines, lagers and ales to compliment our fresh seafood and hand-cut steaks. No bull, just great food. Voted Pigeon Forge's Best Restaurant!
“Excellent Choice for Seafood”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I had dinner with several business colleagues while in Gatlinburg. The environment was festive and polished. A very nice place to celebrate a special occasion. We enjoyed various seafood dishes -- I had the Blackened Tilapia Orleans. I always enjoy tilapia but this creation was outstanding. The combination of the sides brought excellent balance to the meal -- rice pilaf and creamed spinach. I would highly recommend this restaurant if you are looking to celebrate a special occasion or simply looking for an outstanding meal while on vacation.

Visited April 2014

Atlanta, Georgia
“Not great, but not bad”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Apple cider vinaigrette salad dressing is delicious. Don't miss it. My two 4 oz filet entrée was disappointing, the sauces were great, but the actual filets were stringy and poor quality. I should have know for better than to expect much for $21.99. We would go back, but The Old Mill Pottery House and Grille is a better choice for a nice dinner in Pigeon Forge.

Visited May 2014
“Good Casual Dining”
Reviewed May 8, 2014

We decided to visit this restaurant the night before we were leaving to return home. I came upon this restaurant by googling nearby restaurants where we were staying. The restaurant, I thought, had a nice atmosphere and nice decor. Upon walking up to the Bullfish they looked busy but we were seated immediately. Our waitress was very nice and attentive. The complimentary bread was tasty with the salt on the outside. The entrees my wife and I ordered came with a salad and we both opted for the Caeser. It was tasty and the lettuce wasn't wilted like at some place. I ordered the the Bullfish Sirloin with baked potato and she had the talapia with lemon butter sauce with creamed spinach. The steak was cooked to my order of medium and the potato was perfect also. My wife also stated she thoroughly enjoyed the fish and her cream spinach. We ordered the fried green tomatoes as an appetizer it was tasty but being from Mississippi have tasted a little better but will order again. We ordered drinks and I did like that they card everyone that orders drinks that way everybody is treated the same and no underage person is served. The price for the meal is moderately priced but you are full and satisfied before you leave. I will definitely visit when in Pigeon Forge again.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Recoveryguy72
“Excellent”
Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

We came here for lunch with our parents and kids. We had very good service and the food was delicious. Prices were fair for the food and environment of the restaurant.
My wife and I both had the salads. My salmon salad was probably the best I've ever had.
Highly recommended if you want a great tasting meal.

Columbia, South Carolina
“What a delicious meal!”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

The hotel where we stayed offered a $5 off coupon for this restaurant, and since I had seen some of the reviews already, we couldn't help but give this place a try. The menu was a little higher than I would usually pay, but we were on vacation, so it was fine, especially since tourist areas have high prices, and you could easily pay the same amount for less food with lesser deliciousness. My husband had pork chops, and I had salmon; both of us were given generous portions. Both of us loved our meals and ate everything we could. We both hated when the food was gone. I loved the twist to the salmon - it wasn't cooked with the typical sauces, so the unique flavor was wonderful. It was cooked to perfection, and was easily the best salmon I have eaten. My husband was very pleased with his pork chops. He was given several pieces, and he was quick to comment on how moist and delicious they were.The atmosphere was quiet and a little dark, so it felt more private. Our server was very good. Again, it was a little high, but definitely worth it. There were so many delicious looking options on the menu that it was hard to decide what to get, so we already know what we want to try next time. We thoroughly enjoyed our meal.

• Visited May 2014