“Service was great and food was delicious!”
Review of Bullfish Grill

Bullfish Grill
Ranked #22 of 182 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: At Bullfish Grill, we specialize in our namesake. Bullfish proudly serves aged Grand Champion Angus Beef. Seafood is delivered daily, offering you the freshest selections available. We carry only the finest wines, lagers and ales to compliment our fresh seafood and hand-cut steaks. No bull, just great food. Voted Pigeon Forge's Best Restaurant!
Reviewed March 23, 2014

our server was very knowledgeable of the menu and helped us decide what to order. The food was delicious the atmosphere was enjoyable, my toddler and preteen enjoyed it as well!

1  Thank mrsmynatt

Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

I ordered the shrimp & grits. The shrimp were cooked perfectly and the grits were divine. There was a bit of heat to it (which I tend not to care for-- I prefer plenty of herbs instead of heat to supply flavor). But very good overall. My husband had the fillet mignon; he stated it was cooked perfectly.

Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

They only have three beers on tap and they aren't exceptional unless you like bud light. The food on the other hand is very good. The kids meals are worth the 7 - 10 price tags because they will take some back to the room. Our meals were very well prepared and good size portions as well.

1  Thank DaytonOhioGiy
Reviewed March 18, 2014

I was expecting this to be an amazing dinner with my wife. We were very much let down. The soup/salad started out great! However it went very south from there:

Both steaks were undercooked and were sent back.
A over-powering butter soaked underneath the steak.
A very rude, uncaring manager.
A server was unattentive once the steaks were sent back.

This place really let me down based on great reviews. I hope anyone reading reviews reads mine first. The food is average at best and overpriced. Lastly, this is NOT a place for kids like others have stated.

Go somewere else on this one guys!!

3  Thank adam b
Reviewed March 17, 2014

While traveling with kids it's always an adventure too find places to eat where it is not outstandingly overpriced for kids meals or that have meals they will eat. We always check menus before we go and we knew the items and prices before we went and I think some that commented on price should do the same. Some of the reviews stated it was pricey but my opinion is that it is correctly priced for the quality of the food and service you receive. If you think this is pricy then there is a cracker barrel right down the road. We did see a few that came in and left to go somewhere else due to price we are assuming because the inside is decorated very good as well and that is all that made sense. It is higher than some places but is on par with some of the highest quality establishments that I have ever dined at. The prime rib was excellent and my wife's tilapia with pineapple sauce was perfect according to her as well. She is very picky and she could not say enough how good her food was. Everything about the experience was perfect. The server was very good and we tipped her accordingly for the stellar service we received. The kids all enjoyed there meals and they have steak and fish and chips. We always try new places when we come down here and this is a new family favorite. We plan to eat here again before we leave. My whole family HIGHLY recommends this establishment!