“Bullfish Grill”
Review of Bullfish Grill

Bullfish Grill
Ranked #21 of 174 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: At Bullfish Grill, we specialize in our namesake. Bullfish proudly serves aged Grand Champion Angus Beef. Seafood is delivered daily, offering you the freshest selections available. We carry only the finest wines, lagers and ales to compliment our fresh seafood and hand-cut steaks. No bull, just great food. Voted Pigeon Forge's Best Restaurant!
Memphis, Tennessee
“Bullfish Grill”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Stopped in for dinner one night on our vacation in Gatlinburg. Ordered the Fried Green Tomatoes for an appetizer, girlfriend ordered the Bullfish Spicy Shrimp, and I ordered the Crispy Chicken Salad for dinner. The fried green tomatoes were great with the goat cheese and balsamic reduction. The Crispy Chicken Salad had a great quantity of fried chicken tenders on it and was very filling. My girlfriend loved her Bullfish Spicy Shrimp which were very similar to the Bang Bang Shrimp at Bonefish Grill. The shrimp is just spicy enough and great tasting.

The only issue we had with the restaurant was that it was quite cold in the restaurant. Seemed to be like the air conditioning was on full blast when it was a chilly night in Pigeon Forge outside. Overall though: fairly priced for quality food, good service, and tasty food.

• Visited March 2014

“Terrible experience ”
Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

I have had great experiences the 2 times I previously dined here, this time makes me want to never return. My girlfriend and I got seated by the bar, with the bartender being our server, this should have been our first sign that this visit wasn't going to turn out good. We both ordered medium well steaks. Mine came out bloody and hers was very pink but she ate most of it anyway. After waiting ten minutes for our waitress to come back to our table, my girlfriend had to go to the bar to get her attention. I sent the steak back and waited another 15 minutes for my steak to arrive. To my surprise it was the same steak that I had originally sent back which was now very very well done. After seeing this, I informed the manager who brought the steak back out that I would just go somewhere else to dine. The steak was taken off our check but manager was very unprofessional about the situation. Needless to say we will not be going back....

2 Thank Brian W
Louisville, Kentucky
“Very good little pricy but you get quality food and service for the money. Def an A+”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Everything is 5 stars even though my wife and I thought it was a little pricy. You get what you pay for though and not one complaint. Wonderful place for a top line food and service. Def will visit again if we are looking for $$$$ dining.

• Visited September 2013
Germantown, Tennessee
“Very Good”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

When I was looking on Tripadvisor for a place to eat in Pigeon Forge, Bullfish's menu variety appealed to me. We spent a few hours at the outlet mall, so we wanted something close by.
It was unusually warm the evening we went, so we sat outside. My husband and I started with a a dark beer and a Chardonnay. The food server brought out warm, delicious bread with a salty crust and a chewy inside. My meal of house salad, salmon with pineapple salsa, and pecan brittle sweet potatoes was very tasty. My husband enjoyed his salad, filet medallions, and cheese grits. Our food server did a good job.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank JandJRoberts
Bristol, Tennessee, United States
“Outstanding”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

There isn't one bad word to say about this place. Steak was cooked perfectly, chedder mashed potatoes were great. The only thing was, I couldn't finish all of my food. The sides that is. Steak was history.

• Visited March 2014