“Best place I have eaten in Pigeon Forge”
Review of Bullfish Grill

Bullfish Grill
Ranked #22 of 182 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: At Bullfish Grill, we specialize in our namesake. Bullfish proudly serves aged Grand Champion Angus Beef. Seafood is delivered daily, offering you the freshest selections available. We carry only the finest wines, lagers and ales to compliment our fresh seafood and hand-cut steaks. No bull, just great food. Voted Pigeon Forge's Best Restaurant!
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

Husband and I stopped by for lunch he had a salmon salad and I had a chicken tender salad. Both was delicious! Service was great and atmosphere was nice. Will def be going back!

Reviewed January 4, 2014

Not sure what it is about PF but if you want dinner, go early! It's hard to find good food after 9PM, especially during the week. We've visited Bullfish once a year for the past three years on our annual trip. This time we sat at the bar for what usually ends up as better/faster service. We got there over about an hour and a half before closing time to ensure we had plenty of time to relax. After some small talk from the bartenders, they took our orders. Then we waited...and waited...and waited.... My food came out (chicken sandwich) and it was average at best. No complaints but nothing to brag about either. My wife only ordered soup and salad but neither of them ever came out. The bartenders had completely abandoned us and were working ferociously trying to get their closing duties checked off the list. Again, it was over an hour before closing time. Quit trying to close early and take care of your customers! I had already finished my food by the time we got someone's attention about the soup and salad. Both bartenders looked at each other with a confused look, all while still doing their closing duties, before one of them ran back to the kitchen. About two minutes later, there's the soup and salad meal. Unbelievable!

1  Thank Kevin C
Reviewed January 2, 2014

My wife and I celebrated our anniversary with dinner at Bullfish Grill in Pigeon Forge, TN. We made sure to get there early because it is a very popular place. The steaks were outstanding - cooked to perfection. Our server was very attentive without being fussy or hovering. We will make sure that this is on our list for a return trip when we are back in the area.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

We stopped in for Sunday brunch because the name peaked our curiosity. I had the Chesapeake Bay breakfast which consisted of a toasted English Muffin under 2 excellent crab cakes topped with perfectly poached eggs, covered with Hollandaise sauce with thick sliced smoked bacon on the side. Rarely have I enjoyed a brunch meal as much. The other dishes we had during our return visits did not disappoint either.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Decided to try this on our last night. It was a 40 minute wait, but it was really worth it. Great drinks and appetizers. All our dinners were wonderful and the staff was very nice despite the crowds and how hard they were working. We will definitely go back the next time we are in town.