“Wishbone69”
Review of Bullfish Grill

Bullfish Grill
Ranked #21 of 175 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: At Bullfish Grill, we specialize in our namesake. Bullfish proudly serves aged Grand Champion Angus Beef. Seafood is delivered daily, offering you the freshest selections available. We carry only the finest wines, lagers and ales to compliment our fresh seafood and hand-cut steaks. No bull, just great food. Voted Pigeon Forge's Best Restaurant!
Panama City Beach, Florida
“Wishbone69”
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

Steaks were done to perfection. Fish was far better than the menu gave it credit for. Choices are plentiful prices are reasonable. Service is far above average. Were forsaken other places that haven't lived up to their claims and are making Bullfish the top pick for our trip this year.

Dacula, Georgia
“Good but pricey!”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Service was great, steak very good, but the sweet potato soufflé - skip it - it was like baby mush, not anything like the picture. Stick with mashed potatoes they were good. For dinner for 2 with tip was 78.00.....pretty pricey for a vacation meal.

• Visited December 2013
Fernandina Beach, Florida
“Can't wait to return!”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

Every January my wife and I gather with several of our friends for a week in the mountains. One of our annual stops has become the Bullfish. We have been there every time for the last three years. The food has NEVER disappointed. The wait staff are excellent. To me, it is the top of the charts for restaurants in the area. I write this review because I always said I was going to but never did. I am currently a couple of weeks from being at the Bullfish again. Decided write the review as I was anticipating my return. Can't wait to get there.

• Visited January 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Such a great experience!”
Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

We loved this restaurant!! Onion rings were the best we've ever had! One of he best restaurants we visited on our trip to PF!!

Arlington, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Unbelievable experience! 12-29-13”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

We are 65 plus years both my wife and I were ask to see our drivers license to order a beer! they said as we were trying to ask why that it was company policy and did not even ask with a
smile but rather gave us a very hard time. We ask for a mgr and he too gave us an unbelievable response impression of too bad! It was not that we minded only why? I mean really!!

• Visited December 2013