“An amazing anniversary that we will never forget!”
Review of Bullfish Grill

Bullfish Grill
Ranked #18 of 184 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: At Bullfish Grill, we specialize in our namesake. Bullfish proudly serves aged Grand Champion Angus Beef. Seafood is delivered daily, offering you the freshest selections available. We carry only the finest wines, lagers and ales to compliment our fresh seafood and hand-cut steaks. No bull, just great food. Voted Pigeon Forge's Best Restaurant!
Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

we came to Pigeon Forge to celebrate my wifes birthday. Our waitress greeted us with a smile that instantly made us feel welcome. Tammy was very personable and quite helpful in choosing the perfect meals for our evening. We chose the shrimp as an appetizer and then I had the salmon and my wife chose the filet. I am very finicky when it comes to salmon but Tammy assured me that theirs was the best in town and her suggestion of the asian sauce was just the perfect touch. My wife said her filet melted in her mouth. Tammy was attentive to our needs the entire time and she never lost her amazing smile. She took our photo to mark the occasion and even cleared our table to make sure our photo was perfect. Much to our surprise and even though we were stuffed from an amazing dinner, here she came with a delightful piece of chocolate cake and wished us a Happy Anniversary once again. My wife is still talking about how sweet Tammy was and says that she cant wait to visit your establishment once again. My second favorite part of the evening was being carded for the first time in 15 years with such charm. Thank you Tammy and thank you Bullfish. We look forward to returning our next visit.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,742)

Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

This was my family's first trip to BullFish but it won't be our last! We each got something different and it was all excellent!

Reviewed November 30, 2013

This was our second visit to Bullfish Grill in as many years and my husband and I agree it's one of our new favorite places to eat in Pigeon Forge. We both had the filet medallions and they were delicious. It was also nice to have a salad pre-main course that contained items other than iceberg lettuce and croutons. Each bite was packed with hearty salad meats, cheeses, and vegetables. We were pleasantly surprised to be able to walk right in on a busy evening and sat at a table in the bar area. The bar was not loud and the other tables were filled with families like ours so we fit right in. Our server was very friendly and fast. We'll be back.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

We were here in August for a combo birthday celebration for hubby and myself. I am still thinking about the amazing meal we had!! Starting with the ceaser salad-- super crisp and tangy sauce. My hubby had a steak and I had a yummy fish entree. We were pleasantly stuffed but here came 2 pieces of cake with a candle complementary from the waitress. Awww, that a nice surprise. We will return next time we are in town! Thanks Bullfish grill for making our birthday dinner one we still remember :)

1  Thank moresunplease5
Reviewed November 29, 2013

Took my daughter for dinner. Had mozzarella sticks, filet mignon, and the chocolate cake. It was all great except for the sauce on the cake. They could spend a little more time with that. Overall a very nice experience.