“Great service”
Review of Bullfish Grill

Bullfish Grill
Ranked #16 of 184 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: At Bullfish Grill, we specialize in our namesake. Bullfish proudly serves aged Grand Champion Angus Beef. Seafood is delivered daily, offering you the freshest selections available. We carry only the finest wines, lagers and ales to compliment our fresh seafood and hand-cut steaks. No bull, just great food. Voted Pigeon Forge's Best Restaurant!
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Awesome waiter named Adam that put up with 5 women gone wild! Food was delicious and prices decent. Excellent all around experience,

Write a ReviewReviews (2,764)

Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

All the positive reviews did not lie! The food was AWESOME! From start to end. The complimentary bread was so good, I could've ate it all by myself. It was sweet and salty. The side salad was really good too! I got the chicken florentine and my husband got the NY strip steak. Every bit of it was really good. For mine, I added the grits side and am glad I did. Next time I will just substitute out the mashed potatoes that comes with it for the grits. Their was nothing wrong with the potatoes but nothing special about them like the grits that were soooo wonderful. Oh and the broccoli was the best that I have ever had! So well seasoned. My husbands steak was so good that he didn't need his usual A1 sauce. We wanted to try dessert but were both way too full. Gives us something to look for next time. Price wise I really have no complaints. The food was worth every penny and its no more expensive than an Olive Garden or Longhorns. I suggest sitting on the patio on a Friday or Saturday night to listen to Nigel do his magic with his guitar n voice. He's really got a good rock voice but does country as well to please everyone. He really adds to the mood and tops off the great meal making a date night as perfect as it could get.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Love the bread and menu. We look forward to going there for lunch whenever we are in town. I've never had a bad meal at Bullfish.

1  Thank Smokieslover
Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

Our server was kind enough to seat us in the corner which was great since we dined with a 2 and 4 yr old. The sound level of everyone chatting made me feel this restaurant was more family style which I always enjoy. The menu was inspiring and had a choice for all tastes and diets.
Pros
The highly addictive bread
Inspiring menu (apple vinaigrette dressing?! Yup)
Friendly staff
Not pretentious
Family and date night friendly
Parking

Cons
An overly chatty waitstaff

Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

We have been to Pigeon Forge a million times and have always skipped Bullfish.
NOT ANYMORE!!! It is awesome!! The service was great and the food was amazing. We started with the fried green tomatoes and they were to die for! The ribs were fall off the bone-seriously! There was pork tenderloin, French onion soup and a HUGE salad at the table. I cannot say enough about how good it was. We are going back again tomorrow night and trying new things and asking to sit at Erica's table! She is great!!
Definitely go to Bullfish! You won't be disappointed.