“Really enjoyed our stay!”
Review of Rodeway Inn

Rodeway Inn
Ranked #76 of 92 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
oklahoma
“Really enjoyed our stay!”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

I'm kinda confused by some of the reviews I just witnessed since I experienced the complete opposite. I drove in kind of late after spending the day in the mountains. What caught my eye was the water slide and I knew my daughter would enjoy that. We managed to get the last room available; room 151, king bed and right next to the breakfast room. It was comfortable, cozy and clean. Trust me I never saw a bug. I was very pleased. There were alot of happy families and children at the pool and we swam and went down the slide until it closed. Breakfast was cereal, muffins, donuts and waffles. It's in a great location and you can walk to several restaurants and attractions. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Room 151, king bed, next door to breakfast room, very close to pool, vending machines and ice machin...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Reviewed July 25, 2012

We stopped by this hotel our last night in the smokies. Rooms were clean. No bugs. Great rates. I have 3 kids, the teenager and myself absolutely loved the balcony with the water rushing by! Complete Serenity! Wonderful view! My other 2 kids loved watching the ducks off the balcony. The other side had a wonderful pool with a water slide and mushroom. It kept my youngest 2 kids busy for hours. The staff was by far friendlier than any of the other places we stayed at in the smokies. Breakfast was average. Small seating area. We stayed at a classy resort the night before, paid much more, they didnt provide a free breakfast and we were not nearly as pleased. The only downside is that we didnt stay at this hotel till the last night! Wish we would have stayed here during our entire stay at the smokies! Would definetly recommend this hotel and plan on staying here again when we return to the smokies!

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank momof3kid
Jackson, Tennessee
Reviewed July 16, 2012

This hotel is old & beat up! Our stay was awful! The furniture is awful, there are roaches and the list goes on & on. The bottom line is don't stay here unless you are use to staying in "pay-by the hour" motels! Hotel needs a serious up grade!

1 Thank J C

Travelers are raving about these Pigeon Forge hotels

Reviewed July 9, 2012

The hotel cost $88 and while we weren't expecting anything fancy, this was a little overboard. 2 dirty wash cloths were left over from the previous residents and when we called the front desk they said they might be able to come get them. We went out for a little while and when we came back they were still there. Noone ever came to get them - they may still be there for all we know. The floor was also very dirty as you could not walk around without your shoes for fear of your feet becoming black. I do not need frills or fancy things, but I always want things clean.

2 Thank Sulli33
Greenville, South Carolina
Reviewed May 20, 2012

I know, it's not a Marriott, but still you expect certain things from almost any brand name hotel these days. The bathtub spout was completely loose - would spin around and around - not a big deal until hubby hit the button on top to turn off shower and it spun and poured a gallon of water on the floor! One of the towels had a big tangled hair ball in it - gross! I was surprised as how HARD the towels were - they felt like they were dried on a clothesline (for those who remember that). The blanket on the bed was the same way. The pillows were pathetic (really)...if your pillows are that small, at least have plenty of them on the bed. The air conditioner worked, but was old school...and in a weird location right at your head when your at the sink. Super small room. PLENTY of other hotels in the area - pick a different one.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Karen R
Reviewed March 31, 2012

We were just here for one night, as we traveled earlier than planned and our cabin was not ready. Just needed a place to sleep and shower...and this met our needs. At $45, we didn't expect much. Our room key didn't work (dead battery) so the lady upgraded us to a bigger room on the river!! Nice, clean and no frills! Breakfast was all carbs and no fruit! Nice quiet hotel for the night!

• Stayed March 2012
Hyden, Kentucky
Reviewed February 23, 2012

Honestly I don't understand some of the reviews, my husband and I have stayed here on numerous occasions. We always reserve a King room by the creek. Always clean, and the staff is always friendly with us and very helpful, we always ask for extra linens and pillows and never once had a problem getting them. It's not Hilton by any means, but not many people go to the Smokies to stay in their room all day, good for a good nights rest and taking a bath. The outdoor pool is also nice, not huge but it does the job. I would recommend this hotel to any of my friends or family.

Room Tip: Rooms by the creek are a little more roomy than the poolside rooms.
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple