“Good food and reasonable”
Review of Johnny Carino's

Johnny Carino's
Ranked #30 of 185 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 20, 2013

The food was good. Service was also good. Price was pretty reasonable compared to a lot of places. The bread was absolutely delicious.

1  Thank Linda S
Write a ReviewReviews (1,203)

Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

We had a hard time finding good places to eat in Pigeon Forge, so went with a chain. This was the fastest service I have ever received. I had my meal less than 10 minutes after sitting and the food was really good.

2  Thank GaylaSteiner
Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

As a restaurant manager, I am extra critical of restaurants. I usually avoid chains but my wife wanted Carino's. I thought we'd give mediocrity a try. Boy was I wrong! I was INCREDIBLY impressed with Jessica (not Jennifer or Jasmine lol), our server. She was friendly, knowledgable, and very attentive. Our courses arrived in a proper and timely fashion. Our drinks never ran low, we didn't run out of bread, and anything we asked for, she jumped on immediately. A jewel of a server.
Our food was very good. When it comes to Italian chains, Olive Garden can pack up their breadsticks and go home. All in all, a wonderful experience!

2  Thank bluegrassblake
Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

The only negative I have is the space where we were seated was extremely loud. They also had two large tables and two small tables assigned to our waiter. He was great but they were running him to death. Poor management placement for team members.

1  Thank medicheath
Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

Our food was very good but for the price you didn't get a salad or soup just your entree. Our food for hot & served in a timely manner but didn't include salad or soup! Price was high! Our waitress was great ! I don't know if I will go back or not. Price means alots!