“Great little cabin in the mountains”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pigeon Forge
Eagles Ridge Resort
Reviewed July 5, 2013

My husband and I stayed in cabin #57 "Bear Haven." It was a wonderful little cabin, perfect for two people. The kitchen was small, but just right for fixing a light breakast or dinner. The backporch was great! There was a swing and a table with chairs. The porch also extended to the bedroom side, which is where the hot tub was located. The hot tub was ready for us when we arrived. Our stay at the cabin was great. The cabin was clean and we had everything we needed. The staff at Eagles Ridge was very efficient upon arrival. The checkout process was simple as well. They have it set up where you can leave your keys in the cabin or return to the main office to drop the keys off. We have stayed with Eagles Ridge on several occassions and have always had a pleasant time. I would recommend Eagles Ridge.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank HoopVA
EaglesRidge, Manager at Eagles Ridge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

We appreciate your review left for other "posters". As you know bad news travels fast, good news very seldom travels or gets spoken. Eagles Ridge would like to extend a thank you for taking a moment of your time. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here thru Blue Green in cabin #246. I would recommend this cabin. We really had no complaints, location is great, close to main drag but didnt lose that wilderness feel. Cabin was spacious and we're a family of 4 , two being teenagers. They loved it and would have liked to stay longer. Cabin shows on their website is having no WiFi, but inside the cabin was a card that said high speed internet, I didn't connect but my daughter said she did and that it was fast. We brought DVDs to watch but only living room had DVD/VCR combo player with 32in flat screen TV. The upstairs bedroom had a VCR with a CRT TV and downstairs bedroom only had a CRT TV. This would be my only disappointment. Who watches vhs anymore? They did have cable so that was good. The hot tub never got hot and water seemed a little low, we didn't use any way. The owners left note saying after each guest leaves they turn on and takes awhile to heat up. We never got the chance to go to club house or pool so can't comment on that , just that it wasn't too close to us. The parking space for this cabin was kinda steep and kinda tricky to back out , but the street is a one way so that made it easier.
Overall I would recommend this cabin, it was decorated very cute with black bear theme. I would be happy to answer any questions about the cabin or area surroundings.

• Stayed: July 2013

Thank you for your information on #246. Reviews are detrimental to assisting mgmt with the upkeep and updates of the cabins. We will definitely confirm the VHS' and small TV's have been replaced by now. Once again, thank you for taking your personal time to respond.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

We rented cabin #31 Grandma & Grandpa's Place. There were 3 of us. My Hubby, our Daughter (11) and myself. We totally enjoyed the peacefulness of our cabin.
Everything was neat and clean. Our hot tub was not working the first night we got there, we didn't notice this until after 10:00pm, we called the after hours number and they took our phone number and told us that someone would call us back to let us know when it would be fixed. About 5 or 10 minutes later there was a knock at our front door. It was a very pleasant young lady who came to fix the hot tub. It was nothing major wrong, I guess the cleaning folks didn't add enough water, so she filled it more and somehow it was in "economy mode" she corrected that as well and informed us it would take a few hours to heat up. It was up and running rather quickly and we were able to relax and enjoy it.

I would recommend this place to anyone who is visiting the area and we will for sure be back there again!

My only complaint would be that the beautiful outdoor pool water was too cold.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

We appreciate the details on your stay with us. This feedback helps us improve our ability to provide you with the best service possible. Thank you so much!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I was scared after reading all the horrible reviews on here but we had a nice time staying in Cabin #23 Smoky Memories. It was a 3 level cabin with 3 bedrooms & 4 baths. Plenty of room for the 9 adults and my son (15 months). The kitchen was a little small when it came time to serve dinner but overall we enjoyed our weekend. We were right next door to the clubhouse and pool. However we were unable to get into the pool until 30 minutes before it closed Saturday night because a big group had rented the clubhouse and stayed in the pool all day. The Cabin was furnished nicely with plenty of dishes and utensils and was very clean. The carpet did have a few spots here and there, but I expected it to since this was a rental. I had no problem letting my child play on the floor, it wasn't filthy. I did get tired of chasing him up and down the stairs, so if you have a baby/toddler you may want to bring a baby gate or two! I forgot ours at home. Deck on the back was nice with the grill and hot tub. 2 of the bathrooms had jacuzzi tubs. Out of the 3 bedrooms 2 had queen beds the other had a king. I am trying to describe everything, because I was disappointed in trying to find more info before we visited. You walk in the front door to the right is a small galley kitchen, stairs going down are straight ahead, to the left are the dining & living room which have a back sliding door to the deck and hot tub , around the corner is a queen size bedroom(good size room just needed more lighting) a good sized bathroom with tub/shower. Beside the bedroom door are the stairs that go up to another queen size bedroom with a jacuzzi tub and a small bathroom with a toilet, sink and shower/tub. On the lower level you go down the steps and to the left is a room with a pool table, bathroom, and a closet with a washer/dryer also there is a door that goes out onto a lower deck. To the right off the steps is a King size bedroom, nice size, with a jacuzzi tub and a bathroom. Hope this helps someone, I searched everywhere trying to find a review of our actual cabin before we got there.

Room Tip: #23 was beside the pool which was good so you didn't have to drive and park , but you could hear...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for all that amazing information! It is obvious that you really did have to go through many cabins to find the right one. We thank you very much for the candid details. Eagles Ridge tries to accommodate all needs when requested. Call us next time you're in the area and we will again assist you in choosing the cabin of your dreams!

Reviewed June 20, 2013

We were put here by BluGreen travel for a few nights. They paid for a two night stay and we added an extra night which ended up being about $300 out of pocket for our family. We stayed in cabin 239. After the poor directions to even locate our cabin, the driveway to it was insanely steep and very hard to drive (you had to enter backwards through a "Do not enter" zone to even get to the drive).
The cabin structure itself seemed nice upon arrival. However, the maintenance was certainly lacking. Jumbled thrift store kitchen goods, wallpaper peeling in both bathrooms, both toilet basins were stained and dirty, needed new toilet seats, Jacuzzi tub jets blew black filth out and the drain didn't work properly, hot tub didn't work (even after maintenance came to fix it), several missing light bulbs throughout cabin, mud throughout upstairs floors, dead bugs on floors, the only two stools in the kitchen were both broke, all décor was very dusty, upstairs bathroom plumbing made a horrendous noise whenever flushed or ran (Great for our young children asleep below). They didn't come empty the trash that we properly put in the trash can on the deck, and the raccoons had it spread all over.
After contacting management on several of the issues listed above, we were pretty much blown off. Upon check out, the receptionist was obviously on a personal phone call and very unfriendly.
I'm not sure how these cabins are rented or owned, but our experience has made it an easy decision to not go back to any in the resort.

3  Thank Margo G

We are sorry that your stay was any less than perfect. Unfortunately, on rare occasions there may be some mechanical failures beyond our control and inspection may not detect all housekeeping concerns. We do make every attempt to correct these problems, providing they have been reported immediately upon observance. It is our goal to resolve any complaints or issues that you have encountered. We do strive to give all guests the most memorable vacation possible. Eagles Ridge is eager to regain your confidence and hope you will visit with us in the future. Have a great day!!

Reviewed June 18, 2013

We have stayed in cabin 863, which is pet friendly, for the second time this year. Great small cabin that is perfect for our family of 4 and our petite Labrador. There is just enough space to set up his crate for when we go somewhere that isn't pet friendly and he is stuck "at home".

Only issue we had this year was that I think they changed up the detergent they use for the sheets which I am apparently allergic too. My whole face, neck, and arms broke out in a rash. So next time I will make sure that I bring my own blanket and pillow.

I do wish they furnished more towels and items like toilet paper without having to ask.

Even though the cabins are in a neighborhood of sorts it stays very quiet, even with the larger cabins being right beside ours. Just make sure to keep that trash can outside closed up tight otherwise you will have nightly visitors rummaging in your leftovers. :)

Reviewed June 13, 2013

My wife and I were blessed to have had a chance to stay a few days in one ot heir cabins. It was very cozy and quaint. Quiet area, great for those who just want to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Very safe location and the views are outstanding. The staff there is very friendly and helpful. i definitely would stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for Handicap Cabins if you have issues with climbing stairs. My wife has bad knees and they had...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business