“#239 was not impressed”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pigeon Forge
Eagles Ridge Resort
Reviewed March 26, 2012

We stayed in cabin #239 this past weekend and I have to say, I am not impressed at all. Overall the cabin was okay, but not what I was expecting from all the 'luxurious' reviews. We got there and the maint. guy had been there and looked liked he had picked up and left in the middle of what he was doing. The smoke alarms were hanging off the wall with no batteries, their were dead and live wasp everywhere upstairs, the upstair bathroom wasn't stocked, and he had drained the hot tub but hadn't filled it back up. The next morning the guy at the front desk had him come out and fill the hot tub out but it wasn't warm enough to even think about getting in until time for us to check out. We go to Pigeon Forge once a month and have been for 4 years and we have only had one other problem with a cabin we stayed in. The rental company for that one took care of it right away but this place hasn't even bothered to contact me after receiving my complaint. Needless to say, we wont be doing business with them anymore.
If you are looking to rent a cabin for your stay, I'd recommend you go elsewhere.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Eagles Ridge Resort

Reviewed February 29, 2012

My wife and I had a great stay here, The cabin was very nice and clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The cabins are maintained very well. I would recomend Eagles ridge to anyone going to the Pigeon forge area, I had a large furnished cabin with a hot tub for about the same price as a hotel room.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank retirednlovenit
Reviewed January 16, 2012

I have stayed in the same cabin two times, and both times it was very nice and very clean, i would reccomend staying here to any size family, or a couple trying to have a quiet comfortable stay. The jacuzzi was very nice to warm up in on the back porch, they also have grills for a cookout, and i found this very nice. These cabins have all of the accomodations of home. I would live there if I could!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank GreatSmokyMTNsLover
Reviewed November 17, 2011

went there with family during the month of August my family and I had a blast. We stayed in a 1 bedroom unit and the kids stayed downstairs on the sofa bed.....no complaints they all loved it. My wife loved how new and clean the rooms were and the kitchen was spottless. The view from our room was great.

Room Tip: The one bedroom rooms are great if ur on a budget....We are a family of 4 and it worked out just fin...
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank jvasqu11
Reviewed November 15, 2011

It all seemed so perfect: a gorgeous cabin not too far from the Vegas-style lights and sounds of Pigeon Forge. Well, on the Sunday of our departure after a two night's stay, one of our number discovered bedbug bites on her arm. It took calling the front desk at least 4 times before they would send anyone. They sent the repairman (we were scheduled to leave long before this mind you) who said he couldn't do anything. Awesome. We even had the bug itself (one of many) in a bag and presented it to the front desk. They all claimed ignorance in the matter saying that they couldn't ID the bug in the bag. They adamantly said that the bites were due to chiggers but coming from GA I am well aware what chiggers look like and how they bite. NOT CHIGGERS. We weren't outside at all.

I have read other reviews claiming that they experienced bedbugs here and it's obvious that despite the reports to the front desk concerning the matter they have not done anything about the infestation. If these aren't taken seriously then they can easily spread cabin to cabin and guests will end up taking the bugs home. I've heard horror stories about infestations- it's the absolute last thing you could ever want from a vacation. It really ruined the end of the trip for me.

After dealing with the GM they have agreed to refund only one night's stay, and only 75% of it. Cheap? Yes. Personally I'm a little bitter about the whole experience as you can tell and would NEVER recommend it to anyone. The staff is rude and wasn't helpful at all.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
16  Thank gmann5092
Reviewed October 18, 2011

Stayed in Bearry Nice of Eagles Ridge last weekend for my wife's bday. We thoroughly enjoyed the stay and it was very near to Pigeon Forge strip, yet has good privacy. it is exactly as shown in pics. Very good for couples and romantic getaways. Will surely stay with Eagle ridge next we visit smokies.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 26, 2011

We stayed in Mtn. Reflections. Nice location but was run down. Practically no outside lighting, we had to use a flash light to see to get from vehicle to the house. Sales people outside office was very aggravating also. Will definitely think again before we rent with them.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family