Sherwood Forest Resort
Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$109
Best Western Plaza Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$87
$80
BestWestern.com
Ramada Pigeon Forge North(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$59
La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$109
Clarion Inn Dollywood Area(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$55
Creekstone Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
Econo Lodge Riverside(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
EconoLodge
$199
$179
Hotels.com
Country Cascades Waterpark Resort(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$99
The Inn On The River(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$104
$95
All reviewspool tablehot tubblue ridgegated communitythese cabinstheater roomliving roomthe smoky mountainsperfect cabinmountain viewwe've stayedfamily reunionbearslatitudeprivacyattractionssmokies
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 7, 2012

The weather was beautiful for late September. The views from the Sherwood Forest Resort out distance any other that I know. The staff freindly and helpful and very professional. I don't believe you could find any resort in the area better in all aspects. We really enjoyed the sunrises every morning coming over the mountains.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank jane w
Reviewed September 30, 2012

The 2BR/2BA cabin was beautifully decorated, and the kitchen well appointed with appliances and cookware. In the evenings, our family enjoyed the deck hot tub; and in the mornings, sipping coffee from the deck gliders, admiring the awesome view..
Plenty of space, master bedroom/bath and pool table in the upstairs loft; family room, bedroom, bath, dining area and full kitchen on the main floor. Even a library of VHS/DVDs, books, and board games provided.

1  Thank Donna E
Reviewed September 24, 2012

This cabin was amazing! We stayed there for 3 nights with my family and my husbands family. 19 of us in all. There was space for everyone and amazing things to do. Everyone was happy. You can almost get lost in this cabin it is so large! I highly recommend staying here. Beautiful resort, with great amenities, and awesome customer service!

2  Thank Jennifer B
Reviewed September 19, 2012

My Family and I booked and reserved Hearts Desire Cabin to which i needed to shorten my stay and politely asked to help me out being that i have supported the resort staying on three other occassions which were also complicated, but this surely draws the line. On top of the fact that they couldn't remove a day from my stay by good gesture and refused to help by any means necessary no matter how much i pleaded, but two days before my check-in i receieve another reservation for another cabin on a whole other sister property, then get a call that my cabin is not available and they choose to move me to another cabin not of my choosing on a whole other property. The cabin we were moved to we were not satified with and wasn't given much of a choice due to availability on such short notice. To make matters worse incompetent managemet and unhelpful staff's problem solving skills are that compared to a deaf mute. Their solution to this major issue was to charge me another $900 to reserve this new cabin and then refund my money they had already pulled from my my account. Front Desk even asked if one other party member had money to pay for the new reservation. Being that this was a sister property don't understand why the original reservation could not have been tranfered over and then refunded the difference. All my money in my account had been pulled to satify my reservations and was afraid they would continue charging if i had agreed and just settled for thier lack of business skills. Management has no care about guest and guest satisfaction and front desk skills are rude and incompetent. Every time i called could not get any help and front desk knew absolutely nothing. Management is never on site and every time i asked to speak to a manager no one was available. I was always told that i would get a call back and never recieved a return call. When i would call back managment would still be unavailable. Management and staff had no care for me or my business and will never recommend this place unless you want to lose money, have people be rude and incompetent plus a major headache. Instead of a heathly relaxing vacation i got to be on phones hours upon hours with tons of frustration. Don' be fooled by the glamore shoots and picture because although they are beautiful the management and staffs lack of business skills and incompetence are enough to ruin your vacation. The amont of money you going to pay for these cabins is not worth the frustration.

2  Thank John R
Reviewed September 16, 2012

We just stayed 7 nights at Sherwood Forest & it was incredible. The cabin was exactly what we saw online (maybe even better) the bed was very comfortable, view was amazing. I'm not a morning person but I set alarm to get up & watch the sunrise over the mountain...breathtaking! We stayed in a one bedroom this year but we are already planning a trip next year with our kids & grandkids in one of the 5 bedroom cabins. I would definitely recommend Sherwood Forest!

• Stayed: September 2012