Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$209
Hampton.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$206
$199
Clarion Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$199
$235
Country Cascades Waterpark Resort(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$189
Ramada by Wyndham Pigeon Forge North(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$134
$118
Econo Lodge Riverside(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$143
$139
Best Western Plaza Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$168
$155
Music Road Resort Hotel(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$184
Creekstone Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$149
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbluegreen ownersbedroom deluxefull kitchennice resortindoor poolweek staypots and pansrecommend this resorthot tubpull out sofaworking orderthe main stripthe smoky mountainsfamily vacationnice staypool tablespring break
Reviewed August 1, 2012

We had 4 nights a t this resort as a package that required us to sit through a presentation.I have to say it wasn't a hard pressure sell, which was nice. We had a one bedroom in building seven. No complaints with room at all. The wi-fi was totally useless and hardly worked. Probably if you were closer to the office it would. THis is a time-share resort and not our thing, but the room was nice.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank WolfBay
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Laurel Crest ruined my overall experience. It really makes me nervous about the overall quality of the purchase I made. My daughter was coming in from the pool when another guest opened the door over her foot cutting it bad. This was reported to the front office. No one even attempted to come from behind the counter much less come to the pool to check on the situation. My husband was with the children at the pool and called to the room to get me. I came down to check on her and again reported this to the office and requested a first aid kit. I was told they did not have a first aid kit and the only thing they could give me was some Lanicane spray. When I came back thru the front office carrying my 11-year-old child because it hurt to bad to walk, again no one offered any assistance. I asked for the address to the nearest hospital since it was apparent she was going to need stitches and again no one offered any assistance. They just gave me a sheet of paper that had the directions to the hospital. This all happened about 8 pm on our last night there. Four stitches and six hours later we were finally leaving the ER to go back and pack for the 8 1/2 hour drive home. The security guard working the gate was the first person at this so-called "Resort" to ask how my daughter was doing. When I checked out and asked the lady at the desk for that exact address of the Resort so that I would have it when reporting the accident to my insurance. Then, and only then did someone ask me what her name was and what our room number was. Even still, no one ever asked what happened. So you might want to consider putting rubber guards on the bottom of the doors from the game room to the pool area to prevent someone else getting seriously hurt on this property and discovering that the employees don't give a DAMN about their guest. In addition, as if this were not enough o ruin my trip we had to boil water every morning to take showers and baths because the hot water heater would only last long enough for one shower or one bath. When we reported this to the front desk, they sent maintenance to check on it. I was told nothing was wrong with it and that about a shower and a half was about all to be expected from such small hot water heaters. This was not acceptable for a room that was booked with 2 adults and 3 children.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
6  Thank CJ H
Reviewed July 20, 2012

The staff was very helpful....The grounds were well cared for.... The rooms were clean and well stocked with everything we needed for a week's stay...Beds were VERY comfortable...Plenty of parking....close to all attractions...would stay here again.....

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ShelbyD81
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Went for a weekend with blue-green. The room looked fine and the people were nice. Spent one night and the following day, saw a bug next to me on the couch. Husband killed it and had a look, took it in tissue to the front desk and they confirmed it was a bedbug. Found another as we were packing up. Hotel offered to move us to another room, but we weren't having any of that. Headed out and cut our weekend holiday short.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
10  Thank Pappy-Gran
Reviewed June 18, 2012

The entrance to the resort was inviting. The staff was always friendly and smiling. The ladies at the front desk were so sweet and helpful. Our accomodations were clean and well stocked. Nice linens and towels. We also pulled a trailer with motorcycles. They had parking for our trailer and the resort has good security. My grandson enjoyed the pool. I enjoyed the whirlpool tub in our room. Very nice place to stay. Not as big as some condos I have stayed in before, but nice, clean and well stocked.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family