“Great Find” 4 of 5 bubbles

The Veteran's Store
Ranked #26 of 53 Shopping in Pigeon Forge
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The Veteran's Store is a veteran family owned and operated business located in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee just minutes from Gatlinburg and the entrance to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. We are a Super Store with a very large selection of reasonably priced Military Flags, Clothing, Patches,Pins, Decals, Plaques, License Plates and more. We encourage you to visit out store the next time you plan you Smoky Mountain vacation.
“Great Find”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

Went to find an item for my father. So much to choose from and the owner was super helpful and kind. The model plans and tanks were awesome.

Clemson, South Carolina
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Was Hoping for More”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2013

As a veteran, I visited this store in hopes of finding something special. In all fairness I have to say that the store has an abundance of military clothing. I am ex Air Force so I was looking for that type of stuff. They had some but nothing that interested me. The hast were mostly Navy ship hast and army hats. Very few AF hats. It is worth a visit - you may find something just for you.

Visited December 2013