“All You Can Eat”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet
Opelousas, Louisiana
“All You Can Eat”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

We actually went here twice. The kids like the variety of food here and all like the food. The wait staff is very good at this location. One time we had just come from Dollywood and everyone was real thirsty. The waitress actually brought us pitchers of soft drinks to our table. Always a good place to satisfy everyone.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Kevin B

Ohio, United States
“Impressive for a Golden Corral”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

I am not a Golden Corral fan however my family is and during our last trip to Pigeon Forge in the Fall of 2013 -- we ended up eating here 3 times. I was actually impressed all 3 times at this location. The food was always hot and fresh on all visits and the staff were SO NICE! You won't catch me a Golden Corral often but when in Pigeon Forge I won't turn it down!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Dustin2008
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I would like to thank Beverley our server on July 4th 2014.”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

As busy as the night was and crowded out server Beverley was very nice and came back to our table a party of 7 multiple times to check on us.She kept our drinks filled and brought us rolls.I'm glad to say I gave her a good tip she deserved it and so much more for keeping up with us on the busy night it was.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank ealewis1997
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Fill me up”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

I like the Golden Corral because of the variety of food. I usually go there at least once while in Pigeon Forge.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Michael P C
Weaverville, North Carolina
“Just Golden”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

So much food, so little stomach! Salad bar - every thing was so fresh. Buffet - meats galore; veggies enough for a vegetarian; desserts a-plenty. Hot food was hot; cold food was cold. Cooked just right. Will definitely go back. Senior discount. Discount coupon in brochures.

Visited June 2014