“Loud but delicious!”

Ranked #37 of 185 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Located in the Shops at Walden's Landing, the Smoky Mountain Brewery is convenient to both the Parkway and Wears Valley Road. Once inside, you'll find a state of the art microbrewery that provides the perfect escape from the fast paced environment of Pigeon Forge. Great food, 20 + TV's and nightly entertainment make this one of the most popular and fun places to eat in the Smokies. Located in the back corner of the Shops at Walden's Landing, look for the large grain silo
Reviewed July 2, 2014

We stopped here after a long day at Splash Country. The beer was tasty and the burger was pretty good too. Lots of people were ordering pizza, so I bet that's a good choice!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,573)

Reviewed July 2, 2014

We visited on Monday, June 30th 2014.

We had a male waiter, I wish I could remember his name. Our server was very good. He took care of all our needs and was very knowledgeable about the drinks. He got everything right and I hope to get him again when I return.

The food at the brewery is delicious. The fried mushrooms are worth going for by themselves. We ordered some beer and a bloody mary and it was all fantastic.

1  Thank JasonStump
Reviewed June 29, 2014

We went here on a Saturday about 7:30. We had about a 15 minute wait. After being seated, we waited about 10 minutes before a waitresses came to introduce herself & take our drink order. We weren't in a hurry, so it was fine. The service was slow an inattentive the whole meal. The food was good & reasonably priced. FYI... band started around 9:00 and it was LOUD.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

The first time we ate here they had an awesome pizza deal. 50% all Large pizzas. They were excellent. The philly cheesesteak was huge and yummy. The second night we went with the entire family. Everyone was very pleased with the food. It was the first time many of them had fried pickles and they loved them. Would go back!

Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

My family ate here after visiting Dollywood. As a party of 6, I expected a wait but we were seated immediately even though the place was busy. Becca was our server; she was polite and attentive the entire time.

Most of us ordered burgers and fries while my sons shared a double order of hot and spicy wings. We started with fried pickles, potato skins, and soft pretzels and cheese. All of the appetizers went quickly.
I ordered the Appalachian Pale Ale. As a craft beer guy, the beer wasn't exactly as described, but it was a solid beer and I enjoyed it.

My family will return to Smoky Mountain Brewery when we plan another trip to this area.

1  Thank Dom5577