“love the pancakes”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet
Smithsburg, Maryland
“love the pancakes”
Reviewed August 17, 2014

There are a lot of pancake houses in the area we choose the log cabin based on reviews and it live up to it I had the pancakes royale and they was very good service was nice and pleasant

Visited August 2014

“Loooove the Pancake Royale!”
Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

Their pancake royale is amazing! Delicious buttermilk pancakes with a buttery cream cheese syrup and bananas. I seriously crave it!

• Visited August 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food is soo good!”
Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

We had the French Toast and chocolate chip pancakes, both were DELICIOUS!!! Service was great, Angel was a sweetheart!

Miami
“Yummy breakfast”
Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

Absolutely delicious breakfast! Best buttermilk pancakes I've tasted! Great service, hot food, hot coffee, yummy oj, fluffy biscuits and gravy....my mouth is watering just writing about it! Definitely a must for breakfast!!!!

“Yummy breakfast”
Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

This was the last place we stopped before ending our vacation and heading home. ..and I'm glad we did. I loved having the cute older ladies wearing the country skirts serving our food. Felt just like grandma's house. The food was excellent. I had the best ham and cheese omelet I've ever eaten and the homemade biscuits were great. The only thing my family didn't care for was the sausage gravy...and maybe it was just because it is different than we are used to. It was a great way to end our vacation!