“Yummy breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet
Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

Absolutely delicious breakfast! Best buttermilk pancakes I've tasted! Great service, hot food, hot coffee, yummy oj, fluffy biscuits and gravy....my mouth is watering just writing about it! Definitely a must for breakfast!!!!

Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

This was the last place we stopped before ending our vacation and heading home. ..and I'm glad we did. I loved having the cute older ladies wearing the country skirts serving our food. Felt just like grandma's house. The food was excellent. I had the best ham and cheese omelet I've ever eaten and the homemade biscuits were great. The only thing my family didn't care for was the sausage gravy...and maybe it was just because it is different than we are used to. It was a great way to end our vacation!

Reviewed August 11, 2014

We went for breakfast based on the reviews. We got right in and we're waited on promptly. I had the french toast royale and it was very good. My oldest son had biscuits and gravy he thought it was good. My youngest had the pancakes and my wife had the pecan waffle which they neither one could finish due to the amount of food. I would go here again instead of one of the chain pancake places in town.

Reviewed August 9, 2014

Always come here with every trip to PF, food is always great & service is as well. love this place for breakfast!

Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

They served the best pancakes I have ever had. The food was fresh and hot. Service was excellent, staff was very friendly and efficient. Great value!