“Favorite Pancake Place!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Buffet
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Anytime I am in the area I eat at the Log Cabin Pancake House. You don't have to wait like at many other places, or at least I've never had to wait! The amount of food and price are very family friendly.

The staff was patient and friendly as we had a two year old along! We were promptly acknowledged and had a wonderful cup of steaming coffee in front of us before we knew it.

The food is well prepared and abundant. We all left very satisfied. THIS is the pancake place to visit. I will never pay over $30 for pancakes for two people again like I did in Gatlinburg. Hold out for this place. It is consistently excellent!

Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

We are leaving Gatlinburg. Stopped at the Log Cabin Pancake House for breakfast. Vegetarian omelet, chocolate chip pancakes, eggs over easy were all delicious. Restaurant is clean. Staff is friendly. Worth the visit!

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Me and my family have eaten here dozens and dozens of times, and are always pleased with the quality of service and food. We all like our eggs cooked differently, and they always get it right. Coffee is always good and hot. I'm not really a pancake lover, but you have to get them! You won't be disappointed. It isn't anything fancy...but that is a part of the charm.

A couple of pointers...don't be deceived by the long lines outside. They turn tables quickly, and my family of 5 rarely waits more than 15-25 mins. to be seated, even at its busiest. Don't pass up on the restaurant after seeing the long lines thinking there will be a better time to go. It is always busy! And don't think you'll be able to beat the crowds early (as some suggest in these reviews), because we have been at every time, and there will usually be a little wait.

If you're not a pancake person, try the country ham....best around.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

I love buckwheat pancakes and try to have some on every visit to the mountains. The pancakes here did not disappoint. The hashbrowns were good too. I will say the omelet wasn't the best, but I realize the focus here is on pancakes, which they do very well. Fast, friendly service with reasonable prices (cheaper than Pancake Pantry).

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Don't be fooled by the simple building...this is some extremely good food (breakfast for us) ...staff was friendly and professional...get their early though...as it will fill up quickly. we had country ham, pancakes, biscuits & gravy. all super good at a good value

3  Thank bluelava99