“French toast Royale.”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet
Missouri City, Missouri
“French toast Royale.”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Quaint, friendly, and great breakfast. The French toast royale was " to die for" with bananas and a cream cheese syrup; a must try! My husband had pancakes and an omelet. Pancakes are more their specialty than egg based dishes. Service was great and prices were reasonable.

2 Thank barefootacre

Mount Holly,Nc
“Excellent Pancake House, Great Service!”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

After being disappointed by the breakfast included with our hotel, we tried here and we were not disappointed! I had their chocolate chip pancakes one morning & pecan pancakes the next, they were both delicious! My boyfriend had the omelette and said it was good as well. The staff there was very kind & courteous. We will be back next time we're in town for sure!

2 Thank Klhst20
“Good pancakes”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

The kids loved the waffles shaped like teddy bears! Quick service, good pancakes. Friendly servers. Thanks for a good meal! Very family friendly.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Dawson0623
Brandon, Mississippi, United States
“Super Good!”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

We enjoyed our breakfast at Log Cabin Pancake House. This place is quaint, the service is friendly and the food absolutely wonderful. We will be back!

1 Thank Paula M
Lafayette, GA
“Very good breakfast”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

My Family and I ate here twice during our recent trip to Pigeon Forge. The food was very good and the selection was excellent. They had a nice selection of senior specials for those over sixty. My grandson said the cherry crepes were amazing. Service was quick and efficient. Prices were reasonable. I would eat here again any time I am in the area.

• Visited June 2013