“they lie about the rates!” 1 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Norma Dan Motel
Ranked #26 of 90 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
vansant
“they lie about the rates!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

If you can stay anywhere else in town... take it! We stayed at here before and liked it, thought we would try it again....big mistake. I called and booked 2 nights.. was given a great rate.. very excited about it.. only to get there and find it was $20 more than was told. The room was very dated, Bed was hard.. but the large tub was great.... had to clean it first,. it was filthy with a ring of what looked like sand in it... gross! The only good thing I can say was the house keeping staff were nice. this was our LAST time here... good luck to those of you who choose to stay !

Room Tip: the jacuzzi tubs are great.. clean them first!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Regina H

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

We stayed in September 2012, loved the location and the staff were extremely nice. Great place to be for the car show. The rooms were very clean, only complaint is thehallways smelled like gas. The smell was not in our rooms tho. We are looking forward to staying here again in September 2013!

• Stayed September 2012
Cartersville, Georgia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

My family and I have stayed at Norma Dans for the last thirty something years. We seen it when it was a single level motel, and know the family. Last year my family and I reserved two rooms, and had several family members with us. At night we attempted to use the outdoor pool. I have two young sons(10 and 11 years old). we had to leave the pool area due to a motorcycle gang having a pool party along with floating coolers of beer,cursing every other word, and attepting to have sex with each other. I dont know if they were quests or from the street. We have decided that it was time for a change. So long Norma Dan.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Rick C
Weaverville, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

We stayed here in early November 2012, just a one night get away. We stayed in an older room with two full beds. The room was very, very clean, especially the beds. The motel offered an indoor pool and hot tub, and the pool was clean. The breakfast consisted of Krispy Kreme glazed doughnuts, bagels, toast, cereals, frozen waffles, milk, and OJ. Overall we had a great stay and would absolutely stay here again. The stay were extremely nice and helpful. we went to the front desk to ask for extra sheets and they brought them in no time at all. I am sad that they are closed until March 2013 for renovations or we would be staying there again next month!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank dawnmorris86
Ellisville, Mississippi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

This was our first stay in Pigeon Forge. We loved it! Checked reviews on motels before I chose NormaDan, glad I did. This motel was fantastic, clean, friendly staff. It had an indoor and outdoor pool which my boys enjoyed. We will be staying here again!!!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank bugpepysmom
Alabama
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2012

This was my second stay at the Norma Dan in 2012. I was a repeat customer because of the value, friendly staff, and clean accomodations. My family and I visited Pigeon Forge the week of Thanksgiving 2012. I requested to stay in the "old" part of the hotel as I had stay there in June 2012. This is a very nostaglic place and that is why I chose the "old" part. The rooms are spacious and just what we needed with 2 small children. The staff is extremely nice and personable. There is plenty of information available in the lobby with brochures of things to do galore. The Norma Dan is located directly across the street from Dixie Stampede and Shoney's. Easy to get in and out onto the Parkway. I plan to stay here again in the future.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Luv2review
Greeneville, Tennessee, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

The rooms clean, bed clean and comf. The pools and hot tub wonderful. Convenient to restaurants and very close to the mountain. No over the top frills, just a good place to rest and watch a bit of tv after a hard day. Hope to stay again soon.

• Stayed August 2012