All reviewslazy riverindoor poolhot tubbagelscontinental breakfastbiscuits and gravygreat place to stayhave stayed here several timeswaffle makerkids loved the pooltwo queen bedsspring breakvisit pigeon forgeclean hotellove this placethe main stripdefinitely stay here again
Reviewed February 24, 2011

I've stayed here before, first time as a mother and wife and i must say this hotel made our vacation. The pool and lazy river kept my husband, two year old and me content. The rooms are emacualte, and the staff couldn't be nicer. She got us in and out in record time. The continental breakfast filled all of us up, and the quietness after 11pm helps with a two year old who is early to bed. I also thought the pillows were AMAZING and i slept like a baby myself. All in all the best vacation ever!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed February 21, 2011

We have stayed in this hotel may times before and we love it. The staff is friendly, the rooms are nice and clean, and the kids love the lazy river and the pool. We will be going back next time we stay in Pigeon Forge. The only downside to this hotel is that they dont accept pets and we couldn't our dog with us.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed February 18, 2011

Check in was quick, but he didn't inform us as to where anything was, not even the best area to park to get to our room the quickest. He didn't ask for ID or our debit card, which I found odd. The standard room is very large and smelled excellent when we walked in. The room was very clean aside from a couple of pieces of candy near the beds. There is a flat screen tv sitting on top of a shelf that holds the microwave and fridge. The vanity is outside the bathroom and it is big enough. The bathroom itself is fairly small and if I was any taller I'd have trouble taking a shower because the ceiling was so low. They do not provide shampoo in the rooms, only soap, I'm assuming you can get some at the front desk. The beds are terribly uncomfortable, the worst my husband and I have ever slept in. I woke up sore every morning. The first night I only got 2 hours of sleep because I couldn't get comfortable. The pillows were fluffy though, no more flat ones! The pool area is very nice, we really enjoyed the lazy river. The hot tub is the largest I've seen in any hotel. The pool is a little on the small side. The water temp in all 3 areas was perfect. Breakfast is sufficient enough. Biscuits and gravy (very yummy), muffins, toast, bagels, instant oatmeal and grits, fruit, 2 different types of cereal, milk, OJ, and apple juice. Be sure to not forget your breakfast voucher! The lady overseeing the breakfast area wasn't very friendly, and at one point she came in and stared at us when we went back to the food area for toast. It made us VERY uncomfortable. They are doing renovations, but we heard none of it. One of the elevators was out the whole time, and the elevator by the pool area was out as well. Being off season we only paid $100 for 3 nights. Overall, it was a nice stay, but we won't stay here again because of the beds.

• Stayed: February 2011
Reviewed February 11, 2011

After having Dec 28th flight to Yellowstone cancelled due to snow, we needed to get away from home anyway. We stayed at Park Tower 29th thru 31. A great, peaceful stay for my husband and I, and pools and Lazy River for my teenage son. We stood on balcony and watched fireworks at midnight. Stayed here many times over years and always found it to be clean, safe, good rates, friendly employees, a good breakfast and on backstreet which helps with traffic, but with easy access to anywhere you need to go.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed February 6, 2011

This place is totally amazing!!!! The rooms are spotless! i agree with all the other's about the "white sock" test. Brand new socks and they were still white!!! Our whirpool was clean and the room smelled so nice! I was so amazed because i am so leary of any place but home and i will never stay anywhere else besides Park Tower again!!! The staff were all so friendly! Check in/out was simple! The bed was perfect, clean, and the pillows were nice and fluffy, not flat at all! I cannot put into words how truly impressed by this hotel i truly am! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple