“Wonderful experience”
Review of Park Tower Inn

Park Tower Inn
Ranked #34 of 92 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed October 8, 2009

We stay at this hotel everytime we go to the area and it seems it always gets better. This time the hotel (and the city for that matter) was decorated for fall and everything was beautiful. I even went down to the lobby the last night I was there and took pictures. This hotel is very clean and comfortable and the staff has always made me feel like part of the family. When I stay here I feel like I am at a second home and always look forward to going back. I am planning another trip for this month as we speak and I will definantly stay at Park Tower.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple

Reviewed September 27, 2009

We just returned from a trip to Tennessee and North Carolina with stays in Asheville at the Inn at the Biltmore Estate and the Park Tower Inn in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. We would like to say that our 5 night stay at the Park Tower was as wonderful, if not better, than our one night stay at the Biltmore Inn and a lot more affordable. The service at the Park Tower was more gracious than the Biltmore. The room may not have been as fancy but was definitely of high quality and in the cleanliness category defintely rated up there with the Inn at the Biltmore Estate. The location is superb, the parking is more than sufficient it is just an overall perfect place to stay when visiting Pigeon Forge and the rates are extremely reasonable (unlike the Inn at the Biltmore). The breakfast room was more than adequate and the breakfast was as good as in any of the local restaurants and you got to meet with your fellow travelers and were not rushed along as in some other places. We highly recommend the Park Tower to anyone visiting the Pigeon Forge area.
The room was great, the staff superb and all in all made for an extremely comfortable visit.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank shimmie
Reviewed September 24, 2009

I have stayed here every time I have been to piegon forge in the last year and a half (3 times). The first time I stayed there I decided I would only stay there from now on. Nice rooms, friendly staff, reasonable prices, cleanliness, and convient to main stream piegon forge.

• Stayed: September 2009
1  Thank hardyfan
PARKTOWER, Relations manager at Park Tower Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2009

Thank you for writting such a nice review. We Depend on our return guest very much here at Park Tower Inn. Please let us know when you plan your next visit with us. We are booking for 2010 now. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed September 24, 2009

We stayed at the Park tower in pigeon forge, Only had a few days so we wanted to stay some where nice. We've had a recent bad experience at Econolodge in another town, so we asked to see our room at Park Tower before committing to it. She was so sweet to let us see our room. We stayed 2 nights. The Mattresses are wonderful, slept like a baby. The rooms exceptionally clean, and Beautiful. We stayed in a room with two Queen beds with our parents and it was so roomy we never bumped into each other. We enjoyed the Buiscuits and gravy, steamy hot. We had a really nice veiw from our balcony. And they even had a laundry room you can use. We will be back This place is a best kept secret.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed September 15, 2009

Our stay at the Park Tower Inn was very pleasant. We were in town for a wedding and were recognized upon check-in. The room was very spacious and comfortable. The balcony was well enjoyed too. The only issue we had was a malfunctioning air conditioner in the room. The hotel staff was notified in the morning and the maintanence staff replaced the unit within a half hour. This hotel also scored high with me for the cleanliness! I walked around in the room in brand new white socks and my socks were still white when we left. I have to compliment the housekeeping staff on their excellence in customer service. Upon check-out I left behind a very expensive down pillow. The housekeeping staff placed it in their lost and found and the hotel staff worked with me for its retrieval. If we are ever in Pigeon Forge again, Park Tower Inn will get my business! Thank you for making our stay a very pleasant.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank JimmySue66
PARKTOWER, Relations Manager at Park Tower Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2009

Let me say THANK YOU for your review. It's always good to hear that we are doing a good job. It makes all the hard work everyone do worth it all.

We do hope that you will return to Pigeon Forge again and that you will stay with us. Let me know if I can be of any help.

Thank you.

Reviewed September 15, 2009

We recently spent a week at the Park Tower Inn and were extremely pleased with our stay for the following reasons:

Outstanding housekeeping...everything was immaculate
Nicely-appointed, very comfortable, exceptionally spacious room with adjoining balcony, WIFI, refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker, iron and ironing board
Friendly, helpful, courteous staff
Quiet and convenient location just 1 block from the Parkway...close to many attractions and restaurants
Beautiful mountain views from upper-floor rooms
Indoor and outdoor pools and hot tubs plus a lazy river
Well-stocked, complimentary breakfast with a wide variety of items
Very child-friendly, family-oriented environment
Well-maintained property...everything (TV, air-conditioning, in-room appliances, etc.) worked well
Extremely reasonable rates...excellent value for the money

In a town with tremendous competition, this is definitely an ourstanding choice. Our 3 children liked it; my husband and I liked it...I know that we'll be back!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank TripmomLedgewood_NJ

It's good to hear that you enjoy staying with us. I'm looking forward to your next visit with us. Make sure to call and get your Fall reservations made soon.

Thank you.

Reviewed September 13, 2009

We really enjoyed our stay during the "Shades of the Past" Car show in Pigeon Forge. The rooms were always clean, the staff was very nice, the location is great, one street away from all of the hotrods!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family
PARKTOWER, Relations Manager at Park Tower Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2009

It was GREAT to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for the review. I hope that you booked with us while you was here for next years show. If not then please call for your reservation. See you the the next time in.