“hard beds”

Ranked #31 of 90 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Cinn, OH
“hard beds”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2009

we have stayed here before and don't remember the hard beds, but will probably re-consider it next time. we had 2 queen beds in the room, and they were very hard, DH had to take some tylenol the next day, and every day afterward, his back hurt from the hard mattress. Our room was clean and we were charged a fair price, chloride in the indoor pool area was pretty heavy, but bearable. Hot tub was nice and warm and the lazy river was great.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (137)
Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2009

We have stayed at the Park Tower Inn many, many times. The indoor lazy river and indoor pool are great, especially if you are traveling with kids or teenagers. There is also an outdoor pool. There is a pool table as well near the breakfast room. The continental breakfast is very good! Lots of selections. Most rooms have a private balcony. This is a great hotel for anyone!

• Stayed April 2008, traveled with family
PARKTOWER, Relations Manager at Park Tower Inn, responded to this review, August 30, 2009
We here at PTI are so very glad that you and your children enjoy us. Looking forward to your next stay with us.

Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2009

Great Hotel and affordable. This hotel offers the great ammenties and at a price that a family can afford. I was amazed at how great this hotel was when we stayed the first time. We have stayed twice since then and everytime has been a pleasure.

• Stayed April 2008, traveled with family
1 Thank charlesh207
The staff here at PTI thank you for taking the time to write a review on us. We try our best to make everone's stay here enjoyable. Looking for your next stay with us.

Lenore,Wv
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2009

I have stayed at this same hotel for more than 9 years and have never been so upset with a hotel in my life.. My husband and I took the children out to breakfast and I guess we came back a little to soon for our maid. Really didn't think anything about it when she said"back so soon". A few hours later we were getting ready to go to dinner so I was going to touch up the girls hair as well as my own when I noticed that my $60.00 curling iron was missing, we tore that room upside lookin for it, so I finally called down stairs just to see if by mistake the maid had picked it up and was told the maid had left and she would return the next morning and they would let me know. After returning the maid said she had not even seen a curling iron in our room. And then the front desk told me that they could do nothing aobut this problem and told me to call the police and file a report of a missing curling iron. They didn't even say they were sorry or anything. I did not file a police report over a curling iron, but when I got home I did e-mail the owner and I still have not received or heard anything back from this hotel. I WILL NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN, but I did find a new hotel down there that will be getting all of my business and everyone elses that I know. Thanks Park Tower for an alful trip to Pigeon Forge..

• Stayed February 2009, traveled with family
9 Thank Beth325
VIRGINIA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2009

We had a very nice room aand everyone that works there was very nice and helpful with everything we needed. we have stayed at a lot of places in Pigeon forge but this is our new home away from home. We ENJOYED our week and the price of the rooms were excellent. Breakfast was also better than most were we had been staying. The pool and lazy river was a good way to relax. W e are going in April 2009 and thats where we will stay. I would recommed this place VERY HIGHLY. Give it a try and you will not stay anywhere else. Also close to shoping and TGIF Fridays. Walking distance.

• Stayed August 2008, traveled as a couple
1 Thank bec24fan
Thank you for your review. We are looking for your next stay with us.

Elizabethton, TN
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2009

Park Tower never ceases to amaze me. The rooms are a tiny bit out-dated, but 110% cleaner than most, if not all, hotels in Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg. We've stayed in several places in Pigeon Forge, but always come back to Park Tower! It truly is the cleanest hotel with a very friendly staff. Several of the breakfast items were stale this time, but nothing major. The mattresses are very firm, which usually puts my back in a knot, but that is usually the case at any hotel. And the indoor pools are over -chlorinated w/little ventilation. Otherwise, no complaints. We love Park Tower and the prices are awesome!!! :)

• Stayed February 2009, traveled with family
3 Thank starj97
Thank you for the review. We do like to hear what our guest think about us.

Each year in the winter we do close off rooms to be redone. We do them from the floor up. They get new carpit/ walls are redone and they get new furnishing to bring them up-to-date. Most of the time we can only do 1 floor a year. Please check with us when you book again and see if we have a new room open for you.

Thenk you
Castlewood, VA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2009

We just returned from our 4th stay at Park Tower Inn in 6 months.
As usual, the staff is friendly, the location is convenient & most importantly- the rooms are always clean. I have been staying at PTI for 10 years now & have never been dissatisfied. The only negatives are that the decor of the rooms is becoming a little dated & they could use some new TV's. These are pretty small issues & I am happy to continue staying at PTI for the cleanliness
and security that I feel for my family when we are there. It has internal hallways & all doors are locked at night except the front entrance. There is a wonderful pool area for the kids. All in all- I am satisfied-as usual. Thanks!

• Liked — Cleanliness, Security & Convenience
  • Disliked — Dated Decor
  • Stayed January 2009, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3 Thank JackieVA