Park Tower Inn
Baymont Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$69
Ramada Pigeon Forge North(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$59
La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$109
Super 8 Pigeon Forge-Emert ST(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$51
Music Road Resort Hotel(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$105
MainStay Suites(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$80
Clarion Inn Dollywood Area(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$59
$55
ClarionHotels
Country Cascades Waterpark Resort(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$99
The Inn On The River(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$104
$95
$179
$159
Hotwire.com
All reviewslazy riverindoor poolbagelshot tubcontinental breakfastchlorine smellgreat place to stayhave stayed here several timesfamily suitekids loved the poolbiscuits and gravywould recommend this hotel to anyonespring breaktwo queen bedsclean hotelnice staythe main strip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 26, 2009

We had a very nice room aand everyone that works there was very nice and helpful with everything we needed. we have stayed at a lot of places in Pigeon forge but this is our new home away from home. We ENJOYED our week and the price of the rooms were excellent. Breakfast was also better than most were we had been staying. The pool and lazy river was a good way to relax. W e are going in April 2009 and thats where we will stay. I would recommed this place VERY HIGHLY. Give it a try and you will not stay anywhere else. Also close to shoping and TGIF Fridays. Walking distance.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bec24fan
PARKTOWER, Relations Manager at Park Tower Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2009

Thank you for your review. We are looking for your next stay with us.

Reviewed February 17, 2009

Park Tower never ceases to amaze me. The rooms are a tiny bit out-dated, but 110% cleaner than most, if not all, hotels in Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg. We've stayed in several places in Pigeon Forge, but always come back to Park Tower! It truly is the cleanest hotel with a very friendly staff. Several of the breakfast items were stale this time, but nothing major. The mattresses are very firm, which usually puts my back in a knot, but that is usually the case at any hotel. And the indoor pools are over -chlorinated w/little ventilation. Otherwise, no complaints. We love Park Tower and the prices are awesome!!! :)

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled with family
3  Thank starj97

Thank you for the review. We do like to hear what our guest think about us.

Each year in the winter we do close off rooms to be redone. We do them from the floor up. They get new carpit/ walls are redone and they get new furnishing to bring them up-to-date. Most of the time we can only do 1 floor a year. Please check with us when you book again and see if we have a new room open for you.

Thenk you

Reviewed January 27, 2009

We just returned from our 4th stay at Park Tower Inn in 6 months.
As usual, the staff is friendly, the location is convenient & most importantly- the rooms are always clean. I have been staying at PTI for 10 years now & have never been dissatisfied. The only negatives are that the decor of the rooms is becoming a little dated & they could use some new TV's. These are pretty small issues & I am happy to continue staying at PTI for the cleanliness
and security that I feel for my family when we are there. It has internal hallways & all doors are locked at night except the front entrance. There is a wonderful pool area for the kids. All in all- I am satisfied-as usual. Thanks!

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled as a couple
3  Thank JackieVA
Reviewed January 26, 2009

We stayed at the Park Tower Inn on Jan. 23 and 24th 2009. We have stayed at several different hotels in Pigeon Forge in the past, but this place so far has been the best for the price. I called ahead of time and was quoted 39.99 a night, which I found hard to believe for Friday and Saturday nights. We did not make reservations ahead of time, we just drove up Friday night and checked in. When we checked in, we got a 2 queen bed room, with balcony, a larger fridge than normal, microwave, 27 inch tv, hairdryer, iron and ironing board, coffee maker, etc. My daughter especially loved the large indoor pool and lazy river. There is also a hot tub next to the pool. Also, the indoor pool area stays open until 2 am, which was nice since we like to go out and shop at nite, and could come back late and still swim. Also, very quiet hotel as you could not hear all the noise coming from the parkway. We totally enjoyed our stay there and will definately go back. They have a small game room with pool, air hockey, and a few video games, and also a fitness room. We did not eat the free breakfast, only because we slept too late. We found the hotel to be clean, the staff friendly, and the rate was unreal!! don't believe the bad reviews, I think some people just look for anything to complain about. Stay at the Park Tower Inn and save your money for eating out and shopping!!

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled with family
3  Thank HE_PUT_A_RING_ON_IT
Reviewed January 21, 2009

Ok, I really was disappointed with the hotel especially reading the reviews of this property. We stayed here only because we were book through a timeshare, (Bluegreen) and needless to say we didn't buy. Luckily our stay was only for two days."Won't stay anywhere else", "Best hotel in the Smokies" were really miss leading. This is a BASIC hotel. Nothing fancy. It's old but clean. The rooms are larger but everything in it was very basic. A 19" TV is what you will be watching. The carpet and bed covers have seen better days. The pillows were flat and bed very uncomfortable. We stayed on the second floor with a balcony and we advised our children immediately of an escape route incase the hotel caught on fire. The rooms were at least sprinklered and we had a balcony for an easy exit. The bathroom has one of those old heat lamps so you stay warm in the winter and it doubles as a way to dry out the bathroom. The problem with this is that the door sits right underneath this lamp and you can see the char patterns on the door. A fire disaster just waiting to happen. I don't know how observate other people are or how careful other people are so I made sure my family knew what to do in case of an emergency. The towels were thin and looked like oversized dollar store dish towels.The breakfast area and selection was less than to desirable. Again, fire hazards waiting to happen. The toaster was under the cabinets and if you feel underneath...they were extremely warm. I brought this concern up to the breakfast attendent and she just laughed and shugged her shoulders. Makes you feel safe doesn't it? The hallways smell strongly of cholrine due to the indoor pool. I guess that's better than smelling mold. You do get what you pay for and I won't descripe this place as the best place in the Smokies. The front desk wasn't the friendliest either. I think that's a slap in the face to some of the nicer resorts.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled with family