“Would definitely stay there again!”
Review of Park Tower Inn

Park Tower Inn
Ranked #32 of 92 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

Very nice staff. Very affordable. Nice choice of rooms. Our room was very clean but it had a smell, like from carpet cleaner or some kind of cleaner. Both pools and the lazy river were nice, my children really enjoyed them. I would recommend this place to others.

• Stayed: August 2013

Reviewed August 7, 2013

This was our second stay at this hotel and did not have any issues the first time. But the second stay was horrible! I had made reservations online and when we finally arrived to the hotel I was advised they did not have any reservations for me. The front desk people were not very friendly at all! He was trying to see what he could do and told me that it looks like the hotel is full for our second night stay. At the very same time another lady in the other line whom did not have reservations was able to get a room when I was just told it was full. So why was I told that? It took forever and finally he said he did some moving around and was able to get me in. We took our luggage to the room. The room smelled of molded nasty wet laundry. The beds were not comfortable at all and pillows if you can call them that were flat. There was loud noises in the hallway all night long which kept waking everyone up. The first time we stayed the indoor pools felt like bath water and the kids loved it. Thats why we chose to stay at this hotel again. This visit the indoor pool and lazy river was so cold! The kids didn't even want to play in the water which is highly unlike them. This second trip to this hotel was horrible! Highly disappointed. From the check in desk to the pools much improvement is needed! I would NOT recommend staying here!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank TNGIRL2013
Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

We stay for two nights July 19- 21. From the outside you can tell this is a very older hotel. The lobby looks the same it was clean but the decor is out dated. As soon as I walked in to my room you could smell an odor of mildew,I'm not sure what the smell was so I called the front desk and they sent us a spray bottle to spray, It didn't get rid of the smell. The next day I talked to the front desk clerk and he said they were sold out of rooms. At check out the clerk said she would take four dollars off each night. Paying over $90.00 with taxes was really unreasonable. The T.V. didn't work you could hardly see it. They said that it was a problem with direct tv and that they would be out on Monday.

The breakfast was continental my husband ate the biscuits & gravy, I found they really did have much to choose from. I ate at a
near by restaurant they had all you can eat breakfast for $8.99 it was wonderful.

The hotel has two pools, hot tub, very small indoor lazy river.
I wouldn't recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank Del O
Reviewed July 26, 2013

This is the second time that we have stayed at this hotel. The kids loved the pool and i loved the price. The room was great. We got the two room suite this time. The in-laws could stay in one and we stayed in the other. The ladies at the front desk helped with all our needs. The location is great. The hotel is very clean. I will stay here the next time we come down.

Room Tip: If you have more that 6 people, get the two room suite.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 14, 2013

very nice room. large and super clean. comfortable beds, lots of pillows. breakfast was adequate. great to have fridge and microwave. staff were friendly enough. Wi-Fi worked fine. elevators and carts for luggage. a little pricey but worth it over-all. would stay again and would recommend hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This was my first time staying at this location, and i wouldnt even think about staying any place else, our stay was awesome. We were on the top floor in a king jacuzzi suite (room number 627 or 628 i dont remember exactly) facing Mt LeConte and Gatlinburg. The views from our balcony were great, we could see the mountains and Dollywoods fireworks every night which were a added bonus. The room was spotless and decorated nicely with updated furniture and lighting. I loved the lamps because they had plug ins built in which was perfect for iphones, tablets etc. you didnt have to unplug something behind the bed or a nightstand to plug something in. The room, bath, jacuzzi, and balcony were spotless from top to bottom. The bed slept great, we had a nice oversized mini fridge that was hid in a cabinet which i loved, nice flat screen TV, Desk, and fireplace (not in use). Room service was great they were very attentive to the details. As for the pool areas we didnt use but we did go look at them and they looked very nice. We didnt eat breakfast there so cant comment on that. For somebody as picky as me the Park Tower Inn far exceeded my expectations and is a great place to stay. We will definately be back for sure, keep up the good work folks.

Room Tip: If you stay on top floor you can see right over the top of the trees, and have an excellent view of...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

We were able to get a room last minute for the Fourth of July weekend at a great price. The hotel is super clean and in a perfect location if you want to walk to go karts and shops. Our boys had allot of fun in the indoor pool, lazy river. There were allot of kids and they all seemed to be having a blast. The rooms aren't updated but they are comfortable and clean and they have a decent size mini fridge and microwave. The staff is very welcoming and nice. The continental breakfast is the usual offerings with a large breakfast room. Don't be put off by it not looking updated and new. We had a great stay.

• Stayed: July 2013