“Excellent, clean hotel!!”
Review of Park Tower Inn

Park Tower Inn
Ranked #36 of 92 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed June 4, 2013

When we visit Pigeon Forge, TN, we always try to stay at Park Tower Inn. I love the rooms, they seem bigger than most hotel rooms. We are a family of 5, so we have plenty of room to move around in. The rooms are always clean, which is a must. They also have an indoor lazy river, which the kids enjoy the most, and an indoor and outdoor pool and hot tub. A wonderful place to come back to after a day of sightseeing in the Smoky Mountains.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank kcarey92

Reviewed June 1, 2013

The wifey and I spent 2 nights here and it didn't let us down. This is our third time at the Park Tower Inn and definitely won't be our last. The price is good, the rooms are big and the breakfast is enough. The indoor pool is a bit small but we weren't there for the pool. Kids should enjoy the lazy river.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Mckittri2006
Reviewed May 29, 2013

We have stayed at the Park Tower Inn in Pigeon Forge, TN many times starting in the mid 1980's. We have always had great service and clean rooms. The lazy river is a great attraction at the Park Tower Inn. You cannot go wrong with the rates either!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank dwhatfield
Reviewed May 29, 2013

This is our favorite place to stay in Pigeon Forge. As soon as you walk in the lobby - you smell "clean" - which is a priority for me! The rooms are larger than your typical hotel room. You can't beat the location. The staff is always friendly and accomodating.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank TBaker
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

We stayed for 4 nights (and this was our second stay). It was my husband, myself, a 13 yr old and a 3 yr old. We had the room with the kitchenette and balcony view. The beds are so comfy, I wish I could have brought them home lol! Front desk was always very friendly and helpful. House Keeping was probably the best and most efficient that we have ever seen (Thanks Mary). You can not find better lodging for the price. The indoor pool, hot tub & lazy river are so peaceful and CLEAN! Can't wait until our 3rd trip back next year!

• Stayed: April 2013
2  Thank ktvsmom
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Park Tower Inn is no longer my favorite hotel. In my past stay they would not honor my AAA discount because it was a holiday weekend, and I had no clue until I arrived to check-in. There is no place on the online reservation tool that even has a place saying it is not honored on holiday weekends. Further more the last time I tried to get a room at Park Tower Inn was for the rod runs and they would not honor it then either which was the reason I stayed at a different hotel. The AC in the room we were staying in made a terrible noise. The beds were super uncomfortable. You could hear the nearby go-cart noise during the night from the track nearby; and you could also hear the noisy people in the room above ours. I am not happy with Park Tower Inn and I am not sure that I will ever stay there again. I will give them one credit, it has always been clean.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank NCGirl88
Reviewed May 25, 2013

This hotel gets high marks for the service, amenities, breakfast and location. The bed that we stayed in was kinda hard. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The pool, lazy river and hot tub were inviting and was great after a busy day to lounge in. The breakfast was adequate and saves money for other things. Location is optimal as it is a comfortable drive to anything in Pigeon Forge.

Room Tip: If you are going to stay in your room; get a upgrade. The standard room is more than enough for an...