“Always satisfied.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #29 of 93 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
hornbeak, Tennessee, United States
“Always satisfied.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

I can not count the numbers of times we have stayed at the PTI, everytime we have stayed, we have been totally pleased..Any time we needed something done are changed, we ask house keeper are front dest clerk they never seemed to have mind to get done what we had asked.we never looked at another place to stay when we go to the smoky mountains, we keep reservations from year to year. i recommend this place with high respect.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Shelia R

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (131)
Stockdale, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

This was my first time staying at the Park Tower Inn. Friends of mine had told me it was a very nice, clean place to stay. I was very impressed with the facility and my friends were right...it was immaculate! I was also happy to see a framed letter on the wall in our room that talked about God and how the owners would be praying for our safe travels. I loved that! I also loved how the nice lady that cleaned our room spoke English. We stayed in VA beach this summer and none of the help spoke any English which was very aggravating! We had forgot about it having the lazy river and hot tub so we didn't bring swimsuits but it looked very nice also!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Shelly W
Silver Creek, GA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

We have visited Park Tower Inn several times...always finding it clean. We thought we would try one of the nearby hotels on the Parkway but we were very disappointed! The tub was dirty, a smelley frig and the carpet was very dirty looking! We refused to stay there so went back to Park Tower Inn..eventhough we didn't get a refund from the 1st place. We entered our room and immediately could smell the difference! The service was very good too. Only thing I don't like about Park Tower Inn is the balcony not being very private...only rails between each balcony.
Will definately stick to Park Tower Inn for our future trips!

Room Tip: Very Clean...fair prices...did not use the restaurant
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank JoAnn W
Norcross, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

This is my second time staying at the Park Tower Inn. Last time was about 2 or 3 years ago. Gotta tell ya, they keep the place immaculate clean, friendly helpful staff and decent breakfast.
Good for the kids especially, with the indoor lazy river.
Well, enough said! it already receives 4 1/2 stars !!

2 Thank Rich Z
Greeneville, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

Great Price. Everyday and every where I went I was greeted with friendly staff. Extremely clean and orderly. All aspects of the hotel were this way from the pool to the hall to the restrooms to the rooms. I am impressed. It takes a team effort to accomplish this. Who ever is in charge of putting together this team of employees has done a great job. Top this all off with a great free breakfast spread and nice eating area.. I will be back for sure. I could not believe this meal was available for the p[rice of this hotel stay. you definitely get more than you pay for here! My family will be back

2 Thank Richie W
Shady Spring, West Virginia, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

we stayed in the spring. they were booked for the first two days we wanted to come down(pre booked 2 days, wanted to come earlier tho) and couldn't work it around for us too stay the first two days without having to witch rooms 3 times. No Big deal. But when we finally made it the hotel it had a nice location, but the rooms were dated. But are major complaint was the shower was awful, it kept cutting on and off everytime we used it, we had family their and they experienced the same problem on multiple floors. The pool was nice and the staff was good! Breakfast was a good!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

We had stayed here years before and didn't have any bad memories. We decided to stay here again because of that reason, and because we like the location as well (It's right beside and slightly behind the Jurassic Boat Ride). Check-in was fast and although I can't stand to see employees on their cell phone while at work, they did put it down long enough to wait on my family. The sheets on the bed were clean and smelled fresh, as well as the pillows. The carpet looked clean but wasn't and the room had almost a mildew/wet smell the entire time but not so much that you couldn't tolerate it. When my husband stepped in the shower (after walking across the motel carpet several times) he noticed black in the bottom of the tub. He lifted his feet and the dirt was coming from there. We kept our shoes on the rest of time time. I suggest a heavy shampooing on their carpet. The rest of the room was very clean (no dust or grime and the tub and sink was clean). I'm not trying to be fussy but just give an honest review. There's a pool and lazy river with nice floats provided. Also a large Jacuzzi with good jets. The A/C in the room worked really great and there was a nice balcony on the room. Breakfast is toast, bagels, english muffins, cream cheese, margarine, jelly, chocolate and blueberry mini muffins, oatmeal packets, a couple cereals and milk, orange juice and apple juice. Overall, the place wasn't that bad but here's the reason I won't be coming back: THE MATTRESSES! The mattresses absolutely sucked! The first night we tossed and turned all night. They were thin, cheap, flimsy mattresses and the springs could be felt it you put much weight in a certain area (Example, I left my phone at the top of the bed and put my knee on the foot of the bed so i could reach up and grab my phone, my knee sunk down to the box spring and I'm an average person!) The other things I've mentioned would not have prevented me from staying again but you can't vacate and then not get any sleep. I hope they upgrade the mattresses soon!

• 1 of 5 stars