1,021 results
All reviews lazy river indoor pool hot tub bagels continental breakfast biscuits and gravy great place to stay have stayed here several times waffle maker kids loved the pool ferris wheel two queen beds spring break visit pigeon forge clean hotel love this place the breakfast area
Reviewed December 24, 2011

We have been booking rooms at the Park Tower Inn for at least 15 years. The Park Tower is always our first choice. Our rooms are always clean, housekeeping is outstanding and the customer service is unbeatable! Our son is currently deployed overseas. We brought our laptop because if he were available to Skype or chat, we didn't want to miss him. The wonderful lady at the front desk told me to check my wireless signal as soon as I got to the room. She cared about how important that connection was to us. We will return again and again! Thank you Park Tower!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 19, 2011

When pulling up to this hotel, it looks old and outdated. I had some skepticism about the place. It is almost directly behind the Jurassic Park Museum. My wife and I paid the extra money to get a suite. Don't know if it was really worth the extra money, but the fireplace and jacuzzi was a nice addition. The hotel is a little older, but is kept very clean. The staff is friendly, and there were no complaints. If I did have to make a complaint, it would be the continental breakfast. There was a VERY limited selection. Only 3 different types of cereal, biscuits and gravy, and then danishes. I would definitely stay in this hotel again, and it was a very good find for the price!

Room Tip: Suites with fire place, jacuzzi, and balconies are on the six floor on the opposite end of the buidling.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed December 12, 2011

Left after one night due to infestation of bed bugs.

Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Gary F
PARKTOWER, Front Office Manager at Park Tower Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2012

We would like to apologize for any inconveinance that was caused during your stay with us at Park Tower Inn. We did have our pest control service to come and check the room immediatley and they assured us that there wasn't any bed bugs or infestation in our room. Thank you for staying with us and hope that you would give us another try in the future.

Park Tower Inn

Reviewed December 4, 2011

Highly recommend this hotel, stayed last year and loved our stay again, our room was very clean (when I took my socks off at night after walking around my roon they were no dirty) this to me is a sign the housekeeping is cleaning the room, the sheets looked brand new and the room smelled wonderful, as always the front desk staff was so sweet! Yes it is an older hotel but FAR better than other hotels in the area that are twice as much. This will always be our hotel of choice when we visit the Smokey mountains!!!!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Cheermom1997
Reviewed December 1, 2011

I stayed here with my mom and one of my neices's and two nephews. We all enjoyed the hotel especially the kids. They loved the lazy river, pool and hot tub. The breakfast was good, something for everyone. We will stay here again. The only negative thing was the wi-fi connection wasn't very good.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family