Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$99
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $119/night.

La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$113
$109
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $134/night.

Clarion Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$72
$59
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of $99/night.

$55
$51
Savings alert! 48% below average rates

The price you found is 48% lower than this hotel's average rate of $99/night.

Ramada by Wyndham Pigeon Forge North(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$71
$64
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $85/night.

The Inn On The River(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$92
$85
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $122/night.

Country Cascades Waterpark Resort(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$149
Econo Lodge Riverside(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$71
$69
EconoLodge
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $85/night.

Music Road Resort Hotel(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$125
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $146/night.

Creekstone Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$76
$63
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $83/night.

All reviewslazy riverindoor poolhot tubbagelscontinental breakfastbiscuits and gravygreat place to stayhave stayed here several timesfamily suitekids loved the pooltwo queen bedsspring breakvisit pigeon forgeclean hotellove this placethe main stripdefinitely stay here again
Reviewed November 18, 2011

I picked this hotel because of the reviews on Tripadvisor. The hotel is a little bit older but I would absolutely stay here again. I was really skeptical because of the price but it was really clean, really close to everything, and the staff were AWESOME.

Free breakfast, free internet, pools open late. My friends and I were splitting the cost- when I told them how much they owed me they thought it was per night (it was for 3 days.)

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 7, 2011

this hotel had been recommended by a friend and while passing through last week decided to try it...it is one block off the Pigeon Forge main road and is a second generation hotel that has been extremely well maintained and offers a very good value. It was as clean as any hotel we have stayed in, and had all the modern features you need..

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 4, 2011

Stayed at the Park Tower 11/1-11/03 2011 and had a great time. The staff is always so friendly and helpful. The breakfast is just right, always fresh and a great variety. Look forward to our next visit.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 3, 2011

We got a last minute reservation here mid week. We were pleasantly surprised with how great of a stay we had. The online reservation was easy to use, the check in was quick and efficient and the rooms were very clean. We also enjoyed the location and the extended pool hours. My advice would be to skip the continental breakfast and eat at the breakfast buffet in front of the hotel.
I can honestly say we will definitely stay at thus property again.

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank Ndo226
Reviewed October 27, 2011

My husband, a lady friend from church and I stayed at the Park Tower Inn in Oct. 2011, my husband and I have stayed there many times. We needed 2 rooms side by side for 4 nights but I waited too long to call and get them. We reserved 2 rooms for 2 nights, hoping there would be a cancellation for the other 2 nights but this didn't happen. The desk clerk suggested the family suite and we took it. These rooms were very nice, clean and roomy. The desk clerks were all friendly and helpful, the housekeeping girls were also friendly and helpful. The only negative comment I would make was the breakfast room, we didn't care much for the selection of food. The seating is the biggest area I have ever seen in all the traveling we have done. I would recommend this hotel to anyone, we really enjoyed our stay. The employees go out of their way to make people welcome. Also the balcony is a plus!!

Room Tip: The family suites are great, roomy, and close to the elevator. The balcony view is good, you can see the main strip sitting there.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends