Park Tower Inn
Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$203
$189
Hampton.com
Ramada by Wyndham Pigeon Forge North(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$152
$135
Best Western Plaza Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$146
$140
La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$179
Clarion Inn Dollywood Area(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$129
$110
ClarionHotels
Creekstone Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$149
  • Breakfast included
The Inn On The River(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$160
Music Road Resort Hotel(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$189
Econo Lodge Riverside(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$139
EconoLodge
Country Cascades Waterpark Resort(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$219
All reviewslazy riverindoor poolfront deskhot tubbagelscontinental breakfastgreat place to stayhave stayed here several timespool towelsfamily suitekids loved the poolbiscuits and gravywould recommend this hotel to anyonetwo queen bedsspring breakclean hotelnice stay
Reviewed November 4, 2011

Stayed at the Park Tower 11/1-11/03 2011 and had a great time. The staff is always so friendly and helpful. The breakfast is just right, always fresh and a great variety. Look forward to our next visit.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 3, 2011

We got a last minute reservation here mid week. We were pleasantly surprised with how great of a stay we had. The online reservation was easy to use, the check in was quick and efficient and the rooms were very clean. We also enjoyed the location and the extended pool hours. My advice would be to skip the continental breakfast and eat at the breakfast buffet in front of the hotel.
I can honestly say we will definitely stay at thus property again.

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank Ndo226
Reviewed October 27, 2011

My husband, a lady friend from church and I stayed at the Park Tower Inn in Oct. 2011, my husband and I have stayed there many times. We needed 2 rooms side by side for 4 nights but I waited too long to call and get them. We reserved 2 rooms for 2 nights, hoping there would be a cancellation for the other 2 nights but this didn't happen. The desk clerk suggested the family suite and we took it. These rooms were very nice, clean and roomy. The desk clerks were all friendly and helpful, the housekeeping girls were also friendly and helpful. The only negative comment I would make was the breakfast room, we didn't care much for the selection of food. The seating is the biggest area I have ever seen in all the traveling we have done. I would recommend this hotel to anyone, we really enjoyed our stay. The employees go out of their way to make people welcome. Also the balcony is a plus!!

Room Tip: The family suites are great, roomy, and close to the elevator. The balcony view is good, you can see the main strip sitting there.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 24, 2011

My husband and I stayed at the Park Tower Inn Oct. 19 & 20, 2011. The front desk gentleman, Shane, was very helpful, friendly and courteous. He told us which side of the street to stand on to get the trolly to where we were going. The next day after checking in, we passed him in a hallway, & he asked how was everything in room 529? I replied that it was very clean and nice. Also said I was amazed that out of the hundred of people that go through there every day, he remembered our room number. When preparing to check out he again menitioned our room number. The continental breakfast had a good varied of food, juice and coffee. If we ever go back to Pigeon Forge, I'd definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed October 24, 2011

First and foremost it is staffed by by ALL Americans. It is one of the cleanest and well decorated places to stay in the Smoky Mountains. Very much a home setting. Staff is ALWAYS very pleasant and helpful. Everyone does a great job. Very, very clean.

Room Tip: Any room is great. We like a room with the balcony. We stayed in a room with a sleeper couch and two queen beds this time and we liked the privacy of the bigger bathroom.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family