“The stage was full of energy & talent!”
Review of Memories Theater

Memories Theater
Book In Advance
Buy Tickets Online
More Info
$33.61*
and up
Theater Tribute Performance to Frankie Valli and...
More Info
$29.95*
and up
Elvis and Friends Legends Show in Pigeon Forge
More attraction details
Owner description: Memorie Theatre - now Home to Three Legendary shows including: the longest running show in Pigeon Forge - Elvis and Friends - The Original Celebrity Tribute Show - starring some of the worlds greatest tribute artists as they pay tribute to the stars of yesterday and today. Elvis is always in the building at Memories as we have the most authentic tribute to Elvis you will see anywhere! Also Showing is The Smash Hit Tribute to Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons and Magic Spectacular starring Steven and Cassandra Best. At Memories Theatre we have something for everyone!
Reviewed May 16, 2014

We normally visit the Memories Theater every year but this time it had gone through some changes. All I can say is WOW!!!!! It was the best show I had ever seen ANYWHERE! Amazing lights, outstanding dancers & each entertainer was in character 100%. Conway Twitty (Travis James), Cher (Wendy T), Jason Aldean (Matt Cordell), Marilyn Monroe (Samantha Chambliss) & Elvis (Michael Chambliss). The high energy flowed throughout the show. Sincere smiles, eye contact, humor & audience participation was top notch. Each entertainer uses his or her real voice to show tribute to their character. I see why this is still the longest running show in Pigeon Forge! Thanks for a wonderful night full of talent & entertainment. We will now be planning several more trips this year just to see the show again & again.

5  Thank arrowood

Reviewed April 27, 2014

We went to this show because one lady in our group loved Elvis a lot, and also it was recommended to a guy in our group by a friend. When we left the show, I felt like we had been to a concert. We were very impressed with the impersonators acts. The star of the show is Elvis and the guy doing him (Will Styles) was awesome. You could close your eyes and almost believe it was Elvis. Not only that but at times looked a lot like he did in his younger days. I would definitely recommend this show to anyone.

2  Thank camw0952
Reviewed April 27, 2014

My husband and I really had a wonderful time attending the show at MEMORIES THEATER on Tuesday, April 22nd.
We have traveled to Pigeon Forge for the past 7 years, and have seen many changes with all the shows in the fun-filled community. Yes, like many, we too missed seeing and hearing the band and back up singers, BUT the performances that we EXPERIENCED that evening was GREAT! The entertainers were engaging, highly talented, and true to the person they were impersonating( Jason Aldean, Reba McIntyre, Hank Jr.) It was obvious to us that they enjoyed performing and gave us the opportunity to be a part by interacting with the crowd. The dancers were delightful to watch, especially when they went into the crowd. It was entertainment for ALL AGES. The little kids really seemed to enjoy the dancers. I overheard the young boy behind me say, " I have a new girlfriend, now." His entire family laughed over his comment. There was a "special needs" individual in the audience and she was clapping and moving around in her seat while "Jason Aldean & Elvis" leaned down and sang to her.
During intermission, they allowed the audience to interact with the first-half performers by talking and taking a photo with them. Yes, the photo did cost, but I was glad to do so if it meant getting a 5x7 picture-perfect photo, especially seeing how dark the theater was.
The second half of the show was fabulous! The Marilyn impersonator was wonderful! My husband was laughing hysterically. The Elvis impersonator did a good job with his performance, and took the time to recognize the military for their service.
What mattered the most to us was QUALITY not QUANTITY. The aged theater did not give way to the joy of the show. ALL the people involved were friendly and accommodating!
I would bet that as the economy rises so would their ability to bring back a live band. Times are tough...We were so PLEASED just to see that it had not closed like the other favorite of ours...Tennessee Shindig.

3  Thank dunalm
Reviewed April 26, 2014

I have seen the Memories show many, many times over many years. I have always enjoyed myself and this visit was not different in that respect.

I am so glad they have their old building back, the other building was good for temporary.

I am also glad that the price never seems to change much. For the price and the quality of entertainment, it is one of the best attractions on the strip.

I am SOOOOOO not happy that Lou Vuto is gone. :( He was extraordinary and altho Michael was good, not nearly the showmanship as Lou. Lou has a new business at the Red Barn (all the way in the back) that was a lot of fun. Check that out too!

I am also very disappointed in the live band not being there. I do understand and can see why that might not be a great financial option now that Memories is trying to get more 'not yet Legends, but great impersonation entertainment'. The live band isn't needed the way they were many years ago when the main attraction was 'Elvis'. But they are missed.

Also missed....SORELY MISSED....are the Inspirations. Talented ladies. The 'new' ideas with all the dancing (which isn't professional and very repetitive) and the 'doo wop' singers behind the acts is distracting and to be honest, pretty terrible. I know that at least two of the Inspirations were also front stage acts, will they be available for those still? Or are they gone for good?

Jason Aldean was great, and altho I haven't seen him as Elvis, I bet he will be good entertainment. Hank JR as always was fantastic, as was Reba. Marilyn Monroe is a fairly new act and ABSOLUTELY Hysterical!!!! Fabulous!!

Way too much was said on stage during the show, this time, on buying 'extra' after the show. I love that they remind people and know that it helps the business, but it was almost like commercials this time.

All in all, as always, a wonderfully, lengthy, fun, enterataining night with some great impersonators. As you can tell, I am not too impressed with the changes.

PS. I rememeber during the show that 'Elvis' was talking about the male background singers/dancers having upcoming opportunities for being center stage as a 'star' soon. I hope the girls get the same opportunity. But what they are all doing now is really unneeded and distracting. I would rather the money be spent on the live band than the distracting dancer/singers.

5  Thank wildangels
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Elvis, Marilyn Monroe, Reba, Hank Williams Jr, just to name a few. Sing alike, look alike, acts change every month. Well worth the money. Many souviners, popcorn, in theater style atmoshere.

1  Thank 41Buick19