We returned yesterday from our family vacation to Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg.We stayed at Willow Brook Lodge .I had to get two rooms because there were 5 adults and 3 kids.The rooms were small and the air unit did not keep the room as cool as i like,but the entire motel area is clean and well kept,including the rooms.The kids loved the pool with the slide and it was open from 9:00am till 11:00 pm.The breakfast was very simple. Overall , I would give it a grade of B. Hope this helps someone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A resort atmosphere on the Little Pigeon River right in the center of action-packed Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg, TN of the Smoky Mountains! Featuring a wide variety of rooms with family suites, Pigeon Forge condos, jacuzzis, fireplaces and balconies available. Willow Brook Lodge has an outdoor pool with 75 ft. waterslide and hot tub, an indoor pool and hot tub, a deluxe continental breakfast and wifi internet access included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Willow Brook Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Willow Brook Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Willow Brook Pigeon Forge