dont stay at willowbrook because they are horrible the pools smell like pee the outdoor pool with the slide is so crowded all day everyday you cant even enjoy it my teens wanted to go on the slide but there were soo many people u could not even move the rooms were dirty there are a price for ice and towels and the price for the hotel is ridiculous dont go here if you are wanting a relaxing vacation like we wanted no dont go it was soo noicy to i will not be returning back to willowbrook.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A resort atmosphere on the Little Pigeon River right in the center of action-packed Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg, TN of the Smoky Mountains! Featuring a wide variety of rooms with family suites, Pigeon Forge condos, jacuzzis, fireplaces and balconies available. Willow Brook Lodge has an outdoor pool with 75 ft. waterslide and hot tub, an indoor pool and hot tub, a deluxe continental breakfast and wifi internet access included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Willow Brook Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Willow Brook Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Willow Brook Pigeon Forge