I just left this hotel this morning and thought I would leave a review. Internet-absolutely the worst I've seen in the area, the manager had to constantly reboot the router. Very expensive for an old motel style hotel. I had one of the front rooms with the balcony, very overpriced. The room was large and clean except for a small bee hive sitting on the bench right inside the door. The furniture looks original to the property with new quartz tops, didn't do anything for me. For my money a luxury 2 bedroom cabin with over 2000 sq. ft. for $15 dollars more would be a much better value especially with all the screaming kids on spring break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A resort atmosphere on the Little Pigeon River right in the center of action-packed Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg, TN of the Smoky Mountains! Featuring a wide variety of rooms with family suites, Pigeon Forge condos, jacuzzis, fireplaces and balconies available. Willow Brook Lodge has an outdoor pool with 75 ft. waterslide and hot tub, an indoor pool and hot tub, a deluxe continental breakfast and wifi internet access included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Willow Brook Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Willow Brook Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Willow Brook Pigeon Forge