This was the third time my Husband and I have stayed at the Willowbrook. This time we reserved a fireplace/balcony/jacuzzi suite. Bed was uncomfortable and room didn't seem to be the cleanest. The free Wi-Fi was very weak so no Netflix or Amazon would run. The breakfast was biscuits and gravy, toast and bagels, cereal, plain oatmeal and plain donuts, and apples. Although we are frequent visitors to Pigeon Forge, we will do further research for our next trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A resort atmosphere on the Little Pigeon River right in the center of action-packed Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg, TN of the Smoky Mountains! Featuring a wide variety of rooms with family suites, Pigeon Forge condos, jacuzzis, fireplaces and balconies available. Willow Brook Lodge has an outdoor pool with 75 ft. waterslide and hot tub, an indoor pool and hot tub, a deluxe continental breakfast and wifi internet access included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Willow Brook Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Willow Brook Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Willow Brook Pigeon Forge