Stayed here this week with 3 of the grandkids. We had just come from Wilderness at the Smokies. They had a ball on the slide. Even informed me they liked this pool better than Wilderness!! I may just bring them here next time and save some money. Only thing is I realize there is no lifeguard but someone needs to be there because of the trash parents that just turn their kids loose and let them act like heathens. Some one is going to get hurt. If there had been someone supervising the pool it would have been perfect. I couldn't relax because I had to keep an eye out to make sure they didn't get pushed off the slide. The big kids just take over. Anyway the room is very clean and the staff is great. Just a good place all round.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A resort atmosphere on the Little Pigeon River right in the center of action-packed Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg, TN of the Smoky Mountains! Featuring a wide variety of rooms with family suites, Pigeon Forge condos, jacuzzis, fireplaces and balconies available. Willow Brook Lodge has an outdoor pool with 75 ft. waterslide and hot tub, an indoor pool and hot tub, a deluxe continental breakfast and wifi internet access included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Willow Brook Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Willow Brook Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Willow Brook Pigeon Forge