Willow Brook Lodge
Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$203
$189
Best Western Plaza Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$118
$110
Clarion Inn Dollywood Area(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$120
La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$139
Ramada by Wyndham Pigeon Forge North(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$111
$93
Hotels.com
Creekstone Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$134
$115
  • Breakfast included
The Inn On The River(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$135
$131
Country Cascades Waterpark Resort(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$218
$183
Music Road Resort Hotel(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$184
Econo Lodge Riverside(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$89
All reviewsoutdoor poolbagelsbiscuitsroom was cleanhot tubconvention centerplace to stayevery morningsleeper sofafree breakfaststaff was very friendlylove this placedefinitely stay here againstayed nightsking roomup to datefamily vacation
Reviewed August 1, 2012

We enjoyed our stay here. Kids loved the pool, breakfast was fresh and hot every morning. We was in a small room and we asked to move and they moved us to a bigger room at no charge. They were all so friendly and rooms seemed very quite proof!

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Allison H
Reviewed July 31, 2012

My family and I stay at Willow Brook eveytime we come to Pigeon Forge...and that is at least once a year...we call it our home away from home....the pools are great...the staff is great....and the breakfast is just enough....

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 20, 2012 via mobile

Best place to stay... we stay here every time we go... nice clean people are nice pool in side and out

• Stayed: August 2011
1  Thank mommasonja
Reviewed July 12, 2012

I'm 16 so it's hard to find a place to keep me interested. I don't go beach so it makes it harder. My parents are older, so it's relaxing not to loud, but within walking distance of everything. Dixie stamped. Icecream. Go Carts. Eating. Everything and trolleys will take you to gatlinburg. Kiddie pool, hot tub, indoor pool. VERY friendly staff. I'd recommend to anyone wanting a vacation relaxing just them, or with kids.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank MaKayla G
Reviewed July 9, 2012

This is my wife's favorite place to stay in Pigeon Forge. I took her there for our anniversary in May and we had a great stay as we always do when we stay there. The location is great, the rooms are always very nice and clean, and the staff is always friendly. The pool area is clean and has a fun slide (we're just big kids). I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple