My wife and I have stayed at Willow Brook many times in the last few years and have always been pleased with our visit. The rooms are neat and clean. Willow Brook is located in the center of Pigeon Forge, making it convenient to shopping and entertainment.
Some hotels are not sleep friendly. Not the case of Willow Brook. The beds are comfortable and we have always gotten a good nights rest. All rooms we have stayed in are well maintained.
Something to remember; this is a very good family oriented hotel. Accomodations are very nice, but it is not a luxury facility. When we visit Pigeon Forge, we spend our time out running around town or traveling up in the mountains, so Willow Brook works out just fine for crashing after a busy day. For families that expect constant catering from the staff, I suggest you go elsewhere and pay double for your room. For our money, this is a good value in a good location with nice accomodations and friendly, helpful staff.
We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A resort atmosphere on the Little Pigeon River right in the center of action-packed Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg, TN of the Smoky Mountains! Featuring a wide variety of rooms with family suites, Pigeon Forge condos, jacuzzis, fireplaces and balconies available. Willow Brook Lodge has an outdoor pool with 75 ft. waterslide and hot tub, an indoor pool and hot tub, a deluxe continental breakfast and wifi internet access included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Cancelon, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Willow Brook Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Willow Brook Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Willow Brook Pigeon Forge