“"Best Show Ever!"”

Country Tonite Theatre
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Repeatedly voted the “#1 Show in the Smokies Year after year”! No matter your age, Country Tonite is THE SHOW you’re going to love! Experience this two-hour powerhouse production that features the best singers, dancers and musicians in the business. There is a variety of performances, not just country! You'll enjoy sidesplitting comedy acts, youth performers, bluegrass and moving gospel and patriotic songs that pay tribute to the veterans serving our great country every single day. More songs, more talent, more energy, and more fun. More memories for you and your family. With all this and Country Tonite being the most award winning show in the Smokies, it’s not hard to see why you just can’t miss this Pigeon Forge show!
 The 1,500 seat multi-million dollar theatre is located on the parkway in Pigeon Forge and is a equipped with state-of the art sound and lighting. Plus there are two giant video screens! .
Big Island, Virginia
“"Best Show Ever!"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012

I have been to Pigeon Forge over 20 times in my lifetime and I have seen all the shows. I am here now on Oct. 22, 2012 and we decided to choose for our one show to visit, "Country Tonite".
WOW! I cannot say that enough...exceptional band, spectacular dancers and singers, comedy, great tribute to country music, Gospel music was incredible. And the comedian ended up being one of the best Elvis impersonators I have ever seen. They ended the show with the best tribute to our veterans, military, police officers, and firefighters that I have ever seen in 20 years! You MUST see this show. So much talent and they all seem like one big loving family. I want to thank them for such a heartwarming and talent-filled overflowing show.

Phronia Massie
Big Island, Virginia

Indianapolis, Indiana
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“It's cool if you're a SENIOR CITIZEN.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

You can tell the performers are hard working and put a lot of effort into the performance, but it doesn't appeal to a bigger age group. My group was literally the only one not under 65. The singing was actually impressive, but I'm not sure which of the dances or costumes were worse. I might be back when I'm 80.

Jasper, Georgia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Entertaining”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

This show is consistently good and it is a good show for the money. I thought the performers were really good and we enjoyed the show.

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“WOW!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

Fabulous show. A must see. Terrific dancing and seeing. Unbelievable talent!!!!! Definitely do not miss this show!!!!

Indianapolis, Indiana
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“WOW”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

High energy performance for country. The singers were great but what made it for me was the dancers.