My husband and I had a great stay at Maples. They are right on the parkway in the middle of everything. The room was comfortable, and most importantly, it was the cleanest motel I've ever stayed in! Our room had a large flat panel TV, microwave, and mini fridge. The bathroom was on the smaller side, but nothing that was a big problem. And, I'll take small and spotlessly clean any day! The sink and vanity is actually right outside of the toilet and shower area which was very convenient. The rooms are a good size, and the value can't be beat. Each of the staff that we dealt with were exceptionally friendly and helpful. You can tell that they take pride in this place. This was our first stay at Maples, but it definitely won't be our last. We are planning on making this our go to place in Pigeon Forge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family business created by a seventh-generation Sevier Countian and his wife and operated by their sons, we specialize in clean, attractive rooms at very reasonable rates. Our staff of 15 is composed of honest local people who strive to be friendly and helpful. Most of our guests are repeat customers or are referred by their friends and families. We are located in the center of Pigeon Forge withing walking distance of several outstanding restaurants, outlet malls, and amusements. Once you have tried our motel, your vacation planning becomes a snap. We've been here 40 years and we ain't going anywhere. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Maples Motor Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Maples Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Maples Motel Pigeon Forge